Season countdown.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Who is the player did you say feathered friend ???

Give me a K
Give me a O
Give me a U
Give me a L
Give me a A

Give me some God damn Killer SPEED !!!

Manly Sea eagles backs are meant to FLY !!!

View attachment 20153
I'm all for the Koula hype as I would love to see him get a run this season, but I have a feeling Des may be thinking of tippy toes as next cab off the rank. I believe he has a decent contract with us

I'm all for the Koula hype as I would love to see him get a run this season, but I have a feeling Des may be thinking of tippy toes as next cab off the rank. I believe he has a decent contract with us
I am all for what is best for our Premiership winning hopes

If tippy toes can tip toe his way over the try line and win us games then he is our man

What is best for Our Legendary club comes first and the best performing players available should take the field

We must live up to this once again

1639706337179.png

23 Days till trials

43 Days till round 1

Heard from a reliable source that half the squad has COVID19, apparently they got it at James Rahme's farewell at the diggers.
Better now than in 6 weeks time.
If true....how ridiculous is this, who is responsible, also, who's great idea was this, and having it at the Diggers, of all places !!

He’s been In Heaps Of the clubs social media posts which for a player that hasn’t debuted is usually a good sign.

Never thought I’d say this but bugger me I’m sick of the Big Bash, it’s been way too long this year.
I was sick of it before it started. Thank God it's over. Get on with the real sport. Although I must say I am enjoying watching the NFL playoffs.

Tennis is done now so the focus firmly turns to the footy.

The all stars game still going ahead on the 12th? Less than 2 weeks

Tennis is done now so the focus firmly turns to the footy.

The all stars game still going ahead on the 12th? Less than 2 weeks
Love the start of Feb, all clubs would now be fine tuning their training and fitness programs. So looking forward to the 2 trials, both on fox too.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
  • Dan
    Kim Jong Dan
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8