Season countdown.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I blame SuperCoach. Busy day yesterday.

You just need a rocket under ya!

Here's some I photographed on a visit to....

Cape Canaveral!

(Kennedy Space Centre)

HdneeDY.jpg

Where I ironically forgot to take my cap to the cape.

You just need a rocket under ya!

Here's some I photographed on a visit to....

Cape Canaveral!

(Kennedy Space Centre)

HdneeDY.jpg

Where I ironically forgot to take my cap to the cape.
Should've pulled a stowaway mission, you could've been the universal eagle. Then no one would noticed my shoddy countdown. I would've gotten away with it if it weren't for you and your pesky moose.

0 days till round1
Emotional day, so excited to have the footy back and what better way to kick things off than playing the premiers on opening night.

A little sad to see this thread go, where else am I gonna get free likes for having questionable counting skills.
Yes... we have lift off Huston. We thank you for being in charge of the control room Will, you're job is done !!

0 days till round1
Emotional day, so excited to have the footy back and what better way to kick things off than playing the premiers on opening night.

A little sad to see this thread go, where else am I gonna get free likes for having questionable counting skills.
Haha couple of glitches but you did good. You can be Silvertails designated countdown person, whenever there is something worth counting down to!

0 days till round1

Haha couple of glitches but you did good. You can be Silvertails designated countdown person, whenever there is something worth counting down to!

pnQ45F.gif

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6