Season countdown.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Now they're saying Cleary's a possibility for rd 1...
Panthers physiotherapist Pete Green confirmed Cleary had completed wrestling drills at 80 per cent intensity and was starting to work on his one-on-one tackling during and after most field sessions.
Green said Cleary had always been meticulous with rehabilitation and training, while “good genes” also meant he was tracking ahead of schedule.
“He’s certainly a chance to be ready for round one,” Green said. “The next three to four weeks will be a combination of getting confidence in the shoulder by returning to all of his contact and wrestle training. He will take it from being in a controlled environment to going full pelt.
I hope Cleary is Cleared to Play

We want to beat the best of the best and prove to the NRL world we are the best !

Put my members sticker on the car (it's bad luck to put a 2022 sticker on in 2021 according to the wife).

I'm ready to roll. Bring it on.
Ditto , just put mine on the back of the Landcruiser today !!

Last edited:
Saw some chatter on Twitter tonight saying Schuster is in a moon boot and looking at 4-6 weeks on the sideline.
It does not sound like a season ending injury thank God

It sounds like the Raging Bull will get his opportunity

The moral of the story
When misfortune strikes
Opportunity strikes back

1644230931848.png

Saw some chatter on Twitter tonight saying Schuster is in a moon boot and looking at 4-6 weeks on the sideline.

Is this the same twitter people who reported Croker as being injured?

I like this season countdown, because this off-season has been the most torturous in memory.
However then I remembered we lose our trials and first round matches!
Since 2003 we only win about 1 in 4 opening round games. Even though we make finals about 70% of the time.
Under Des the record is better but still only win 41% of opening games, even though he nearly always gets us to finals.

I like this season countdown, because this off-season has been the most torturous in memory.
However then I remembered we lose our trials and first round matches!
Since 2003 we only win about 1 in 4 opening round games. Even though we make finals about 70% of the time.
Under Des the record is better but still only win 41% of opening games, even though he nearly always gets us to finals.
Especially tough this year playing Roosters and Penrith in the first 2 rounds. At least we are likely to improve on last years opening 4 rounds. If we manage to get a win in rounds 1 or 2 we will be off to a flyer by our standards.

Manly learned a long time ago that the business end is when a team needs to be peaking. Fulton passed that knowledge down and Des certainly understands it.

Possibly a bit trickier this year though because there really are (only) 6 teams vying for the vital Top 4 spots. So picking up wins against each other will be like gold. That is one thing we couldn't achieve last year, aside from beating the eels. I'd love us to have a full scale tilt at the Pennies and i do give us a chance of upsetting them.

THE COUNTDOWN

2011 ....

OVER 10 YEARS OF FAILING TO LIVE UP TO OUR LEGENDARY CLUBS HIGHEST STANDARDS AS THE GREATEST CLUB OF ALL

NO MORE EXCUSES

TIME TO LIVE UP TO EXPECTATIONS !

1639706337179.png

Especially tough this year playing Roosters and Penrith in the first 2 rounds. At least we are likely to improve on last years opening 4 rounds. If we manage to get a win in rounds 1 or 2 we will be off to a flyer by our standards.
Good time to play them, some are good starters and some aren't, also Penrith may still have a hangover from a very tough finals series. The Roosters will be smarting though, and looking for pay back on how we demolished them in the semi final, Roosters game will be the harder of the two.

All-Stars... tomorrow!!

7 Days till trials

27 Days till round 1

Looking forward to seeing Walks and Morgs go around. Wonder if they'll play on the same side of the field. Walks didn't have the best game at centre last year but if he goes well this year it will certainly fuel the Silvertails speculation on his best position.

How are you feeling feathered friend ?

Feeling Better each day ?

Let us know . We would love to hear of your progress
Yes it’s slow progress but going ok , the big test is my 3 monthly blood test due at the end of this month ( results a week later ).

That’s the big test , if it’s zero PSA I’m pretty much cured , if it’s not I’ll need radiation.

I’m positive , that’s all you can be!!

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8