SeaEagles v Tigers Rd4 Game day thread #GoManly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Pick the score

• Manly 1-4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manly 5-8

Votes: 3 5.3%
  • Manly 9-12

Votes: 15 26.3%
  • Manly 13+

Votes: 31 54.4%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Tigers 1-6

• Tigers 7-12

• Tigers 13+

Votes: 5 8.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Poor handling but good defence. As Toove's said in the presser, they can't afford to give other teams that much ball. It was great to see King back, the run will do him the world of good. Buhrer looked much more effective coming off the bench and I think Symonds will start next week in the #13. All in all, good to get the 2 points and another f/a boost.

a lot is being said about our poor handling but if you look closely most of the dropped ball had a tigers hand pushing it out. This area of the game needs massive attention. Surely if the ball carrier is surrounded by 3 or 4 defenders and the ball comes loose, it's obvious that one of ther fefenders had a part to play in it. It takes 20 secs while they pack a scrum to have a look at the video. We got caned by this last week as well

globaleagle said:
I'm not sure if you guys saw it on the telecast as it was 'on an ad break' but over here they just keep the camera's rolling.

Jamie Lyon, after the first try was scored, went up to Tom and gave him the biggest sheep-e-ish look I've ever seen.

It was: "Yup, I touched that but they didn't pick it up."

yeah i caught that, it was the best cheeky schoolboy 'well we got away with that one' look i've seen in a long time!

That was a great win.

In the 1st half we were lucky they didn't lay any points on us, credit to our defence, with us coughing up the ball so much.

I knew we'd fire much better in the 2nd half, and honestly the Tigers were lucky we didn't lay a couple more tries on them!

It's games like that, against the Tigers who sure are depleted on paper compared to last year, but can be dangerous regardless, where a win is very important I reckon.

This puts us in a good position in many ways for the run through the rep games rounds in several weeks.

I have the Manly flag on my car proudly!
Love it.
Go Manly!

Thank you The Who, Not a bad crowd considering a Thursday night (albeit a public holiday following) and wet / rainy conditions.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8