SeaEagles v Tigers Rd4 Game day thread #GoManly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

Pick the score

• Manly 1-4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manly 5-8

Votes: 3 5.3%
  • Manly 9-12

Votes: 15 26.3%
  • Manly 13+

Votes: 31 54.4%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Tigers 1-6

• Tigers 7-12

• Tigers 13+

Votes: 5 8.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What happened to the rule of leading with your feet?

Our halves may have a few errors in them but individually they are in the top few halves in the game. Together they are the best halves combination without a doubt!

Damn it now I have to go for my 2 most hated teams this weekend. Boncos and Dogs.

Chip and Chase said:
Wouldn't tigers love to have their time over again with the Blair signing. Has anyone seen him out there tonight ? How much did they pay ?? Lol.

$500k i believe, and they have Anasta in the 2nd row LOL!

manlyfan76 said:
Chip and Chase said:
Wouldn't tigers love to have their time over again with the Blair signing. Has anyone seen him out there tonight ? How much did they pay ?? Lol.

$500k i believe, and they have Anasta in the 2nd row LOL!

Yeah its a bit of a signing fail really. Im quite surprised anasta is playing in the 2nd row. I assume he is being the utility.

I wonder if he thought he would be getting the 5/8 position.

Was visiting Dad and his dodgy ticker in John Flynn so have only seen the last ten minutes. That freaky try was awesome as was Matai's. Looking forward to watching the replay.
Old Tommy will enjoy it too. Go Manly.

eelcatcher said:
Tigers score, 4 nil kick to come.

oops too early.....

Mate, you do realise some people might be following this game ONLY on this thread. Goose. Are you related to Tom Waterhouse?

And for the rest of you early negative posters (first 8 or so pages on a mobile device) have a good hard look at your fickle reactions and ****in nut up. This 2013 group could be golden.

weev said:
eelcatcher said:
Tigers score, 4 nil kick to come.

oops too early.....

Mate, you do realise some people might be following this game ONLY on this thread. Goose. Are you related to Tom Waterhouse?

And for the rest of you early negative posters (first 8 or so pages on a mobile device) have a good hard look at your fickle reactions and ****in nut up. This 2013 group could be golden.

The 2013 Silvertails group? Well we could but what's the point? All that really matters is how the team goes.

dowdz said:
mickqld said:
Did i see Wolfman with a fang teeth mouthguard

Yeah mick. Think he had it late last year

Correct. He had it last year too but Rabs must be suffering from a case of Alzheimer's because towards the end of the game, he accused him of wearing the Krisnan Inu mouth guard.

I'm not sure if you guys saw it on the telecast as it was 'on an ad break' but over here they just keep the camera's rolling.

Jamie Lyon, after the first try was scored, went up to Tom and gave him the biggest sheep-e-ish look I've ever seen.

It was: "Yup, I touched that but they didn't pick it up."

mickqld said:
Playing Tigers at Gosford a mistake. It's more a home game for them than us due to crowd support. That plus the let down of last weeks loss plus the energy sapping conditions last weekend makes me think we will have heavy legs. Tigers will try to play fast and open spinning the ball all over the park. Tigers by 14.

and normal broadcasting has resumed....love ya work mick..
Now don't ever try to be positive ever again. :p

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10