SeaEagles v Roosters MnF @FortBrookie Rd9 Gameday thread #GoManly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

pick the Margin

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
so whats the excuse for Hassan not getting a run tonight? he played great last start, we weren't dropping like flies injury wise. we need to use our full troop of players. if you are good enough to be selected in the 17, surely you deserve a run.

2 home losses in a row against teams we always beat. It's very disappointing to see the dumb errors some of our key players are making. It's like they are panicking too much.

Very frustrating the miss kick for touch sums it up have gone away from what has worked tough yards up the middle then let the backs do there thing really miss power in the middle joe and richie

Wow Choc is really cut up about this, he is massively disappointed. i hope this steels them for next week because now it is a must win if we want to challenge for top 2.

torana355 said:
Clint said:
Better team on the night won.

That's the worry because the Roosters were average.

Exactly. Roosters were ordinary and we had enough opportunities to score seven or eight tries but couldn't get anywhere near. We've got to stop trying to go around teams - just passing from one side to the other. It's ridiculously easy to defend.

Darren said:
average!! 1 team won with 12 men. We played like crap.

You are a first class fool - 1 team in the lead with 10 to go lost a player and held on to win. Silvertails demands a better class of troll - you are not it

Might need to move Glenn back to the bench and let Tom Red start, his straight running in the early rounds seemed to be getting us on the front foot.

Not patient enough.

JWH didn't deserve too be sent off. I'd be spewing if one of our blokes was sent off like that.

Our forward rotation not good enough either. Was Symonds injured?

If you're going to have Buhrer on the bench use him.

Should of won that game but the last 2 weeks our error rate has been massive and the boys need to get back to basics.

Darren said:
Time for a major clean out and rebuild. Too many players comfortable in their positions. Roosters wanted it and got it. Hopefully this will take off the tinted glasses for some. No excuses about the ref, dodgy calls or anything.

What are your suggestions? Who would you clean out and rebuild with who?

Too many injuries but not in anyway disgraced. We will come home with a wet sail. Lets not forget the Rabbits and Rooters aren't duds... Its not like we lost to the riff.

Ron E. Gibbs said:
torana355 said:
Clint said:
Better team on the night won.

That's the worry because the Roosters were average.

Exactly. Roosters were ordinary and we had enough opportunities to score seven or eight tries but couldn't get anywhere near. We've got to stop trying to go around teams - just passing from one side to the other. It's ridiculously easy to defend.

Yep it kills me :( I want to see Toovey change up our attack, our usual right side play with Lyon and Gift works on the lesser defensive sides but all decent sides shut it down with absolute ease. Symonds running outside in lines on that edge was working well but when Gift came back we went back to our 2011 attack. We also seem to lack Patience and we don't seems to learn from previous weeks mistakes. DCE not finding touch again tonight was unacceptable. Alot of work to do. Also Darren you are a complete idiot mate, pull your head in.

Even allowing for the players missing tonight, the 2008 and 2011 Sea Eagles would have won that game, under similar circumstances. That is key players out, and one of their best playing his 250th NRL game at home.

voicefromthehill said:
No Stewart, no King, no Fa'aoso - better team won but not shamed

Good call vfth. Two tries to one. One against the run of play. Chookies lifted once jwh was sent as teams seem to do and Manly
has done before. Plenty to learn from and work on and a tough couple of weeks coming up.
Some positives though. Sounded like Hiku had a pretty good game. The team handled sbw pretty well and defended well all match.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8