SeaEagles v Dragons MnF @WIN Jubilee Rd8 Game day thread #GoManly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Pick the Margin Manly v Dragons

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
eagle chick said:
BOZO said:
Kevinward777 said:
I'm going with my two boys.....long drive home if we lose
We wont lose mate , You and your boys will be singing the Eagle rock all the way back home !!!

Put my iPod on shuffle this morning for my bus ride in to work, and what was song #1 that started playing (out of approx 2000 songs) - Eagle Rock. Now that's a sign!

lotti is that you?

Yep

I am currently IN work, but hope shortly to be OUT of work and on my way home for a cold beer and a steak (treat night when the footy is on)

Ok, I'll try a different approach. Is there any definitive word yet as to whether the following players are playing tonight:

1. Jason King
2. Jamie Buhrer
3. Brett Stewart

mickqld said:
eagle chick said:
Going to have to put my usual $20 on St George for the win (just because I NEVER win when I bet money!).

I'm thinking about putting $50 on the goons. At $2.70 it's easy money cause we are no chance here. Staring down the barrel of 4 straight losses it'll be goodbye top 4 spot. That Souffs game will cost us more than those 2 points.

Thanks mick , feeling better now .

Not confident at all about this game, i want to see our attack straighten up a little and more repeat sets to add pressure.

I've heard King is gone for multiple weeks, won't be seeing him

Strong rumour was Hasson to debut tonight as well

Have a feeling Tonga will start and Symonds to bench, especially if Buhrer is out

anyone know anything about Hasson.Given the ordinary form of the seconds has he stood out at all?

Very worried tonight re our bench.First 13 ok but the incoming players will need to lift or it will be the usual Kogarah disappointment.

susan said:
anyone know anything about Hasson.Given the ordinary form of the seconds has he stood out at all?

Very worried tonight re our bench.First 13 ok but the incoming players will need to lift or it will be the usual Kogarah disappointment.

Hadn't heard of him standing out.

If Symonds does drop back to the bench as I am predicting, he and Rose will be ok, presume Gower gets a slot and his last run showed some promising signs

their supporters forum is saying he is out for sure and they are dirty Green is his likely replacement.Dont know much about him but he certainly doesn't inspire the Red V brigade by the sound of it.

Agree re Gower Kiwi.Looks to have a bit of skill and not just the solid tackling fill ins like Mauro and co we used last year.

susan said:

http://youtu.be/7WZxhX3oR5k

@[susan]

Hassan looks like we've got another very mobile second rower. All good. Just heading out. Expect a win tonight.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6