SeaEagles v Dragons MnF @WIN Jubilee Rd8 Game day thread #GoManly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Pick the Margin Manly v Dragons

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Don't forget Tonga didn't play today as well (also Jason Seage though not sure if it was from injury). But looks like there will be some changes to the NRL squad - I reckon one or two of those mentioned above could be 18th man

I am now going to this game! Can't turn down a free lift. Never been to Kograh before. Should be good.

eagle chick said:
Going to have to put my usual $20 on St George for the win (just because I NEVER win when I bet money!).

I'm thinking about putting $50 on the goons. At $2.70 it's easy money cause we are no chance here. Staring down the barrel of 4 straight losses it'll be goodbye top 4 spot. That Souffs game will cost us more than those 2 points.

Kevinward777 said:
I'm going with my two boys.....long drive home if we lose
We wont lose mate , You and your boys will be singing the Eagle rock all the way back home !!!

BOZO said:
Kevinward777 said:
We wont lose mate , You and your boys will be singing the Eagle rock all the way back home !!!

So, it's like still losing.

That's right, I still don't like that song!!!!!

I'm trying.

I reckon we will blow the drag queens off the park. Gifty going to have a ripper of a game now that he has dusted the cob webs and has had some match fitness under the belt.

Pick the Margin Manly v Dragons

Manly 1-4
Dee Why Eagle, Fluffy, Mals, Manly To Win!, Rodo, The Who 6 13.33%

Manly 5-8
AshfieldBazza, BOZO, Charlie12, manlyfan76, manlyforever08 5 11.11%

Manly 9-12
EagleFromMay1967, SeaEagleMAn, The Eagle Has Landed, voicefromthehill, Wetpatch 5 11.11%

Manly 13+
Andrew.., Ange, bones, Boofhead, Brookie, byso, dowdz, DSM5, EagleHaus, eaglezap, Fairy Bower, globaleagle, HappilyManly, Lyon King, OneEyedEagle, Rambo1987, Somatik, Stevo, TWO DOGS 19 42.22%

Draw
0 0%

Dragons 1-6
Duff, eelcatcher, MWSE, Oneyeagle, Ralphie 5 11.11%

dragons 7-12
davohan123, ifernolan, Mal Cochrane, simon_eagle, Terry-Randal 5 11.11%

dragons 13+
0 0%

To be honest BE (which I always am) I shall always tip Manly 13+.

Just like Glen Mcgrath always predicted a clean sweep of a cricket series.

Take that for what it is - which probably isn't much.

Snake is palying. T Red to centre and big george back to 1st grade. All is good.

I've seen enough of Symonds to think that he can tear them apart out wide.

This is a great opportunity for Rose as well. If we are lucky with injuries towards the end of the season and George plays well then Fa'aoso will not be gifted a first grade spot when he becomes available again.

Pittwater Legend said:
I've seen enough of Symonds to think that he can tear them apart out wide.

This is a great opportunity for Rose as well. If we are lucky with injuries towards the end of the season and George plays well then Fa'aoso will not be gifted a first grade spot when he becomes available again.
If George doesn't play the game of his life he may be gone for good I think

torana355 said:
George Rose WILL be playing. Hope he has a great game.
George's time has come and he has been waiting a long time for this . George has a lot to prove and he wont let us down

Can't wait for this one. Especially since it's my team against my boyfriend's team. Hoping I come out of this one happy.. but then it is at Kogarah.

Banter between me and my mug m8 that supports the chokers has started. Can't wait to give it to him well and proper, no holding back :)

Must win game for The Eagles , especially considering we have The Roo$ter$ and Storm to follow.

Quietly confident we can get the job done.

I'll be heading out to Kogarah for the game , hope to see a few Manly fans out there.

BOZO said:
Kevinward777 said:

Put my iPod on shuffle this morning for my bus ride in to work, and what was song #1 that started playing (out of approx 2000 songs) - Eagle Rock. Now that's a sign!

This game will tell us a lot about our season it's a must win game with the chooks and storm to come.

Hurry up 3pm so I can have a few and head to kogarah

RL Gronk said:
This game will tell us a lot about our season it's a must win game with the chooks and scum to come.

Hurry up 3pm so I can have a few and head to kogarah

Fixed

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4