SeaEagles v Dogs @ANZ Rd5 Game day thread #GoManly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

pick the Margin

• Manly 1-4

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Manly 5-8

Votes: 10 14.7%
  • Manly 9-12

Votes: 31 45.6%
  • Manly 13+

Votes: 22 32.4%
  • Draw

• Dogs 1-6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • dogs 7-12

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • dogs 13+

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Didn't realise how skinny Danny Moore's legs were. Not sure how he didn't break them. Ahh it's always great to the see the Pepsi jersey in action with the hot maroon, best jersey ever.

Clint said:
T-Rex ready to explode, say Manly

http://wwos.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=8637032

Explode or implode..
That's it talk him up boys.
love it..

I would prefer it if it was T-Rex talking himself up rather than Manly talking him up as we all know his track record when he does the talking.

Looking forward to Fa'aso getting stuck into the dogs, just the sort of game he enjoys...that little bit of extra mongrel in our forwards has me confident we can beat them all over the park.

Jorge Taufua first try scorer !

Clint said:
T-Rex ready to explode, say Manly

http://wwos.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=8637032

Explode or implode..
That's it talk him up boys.
love it..
So that's their plan. We kick off and T-Rex takes it up with a stick of gelignite up his quoit. If we win the toss they can receive, that'll stuff 'em.

Moondog said:
Ralphie said:
Blake said:
Does it bother anyone else that Luke Patten has been named as a video ref for this game?

It bothers me a LOT!!!!!!:mad:
Yep, not good.

I don't see why. He seems like a decent bloke and its not like he is the on field ref. There are two blokes in the video refs box anyhow.

danny-boy said:
Didn't realise how skinny Danny Moore's legs were. Not sure how he didn't break them. Ahh it's always great to the see the Pepsi jersey in action with the hot maroon, best jersey ever.

How about Ridge with the place kick for touch.
And good to see Tooves hasn't changed much!

MWSE said:
Moondog said:
Ralphie said:
Blake said:
Does it bother anyone else that Luke Patten has been named as a video ref for this game?

It bothers me a LOT!!!!!!:mad:
Yep, not good.

I don't see why. He seems like a decent bloke and its not like he is the on field ref. There are two blokes in the video refs box anyhow.
I wish one of them was an old Manly player.

• 👍
Reactions: Rex
Blake said:

Did it bother you last week when ex-Sea Eagle Luke Phillips refereed our game?

• 👍
Reactions: Rex
bones said:
Blake said:

I don't care if we get Luke Skywalker so long as we get consistency. If it comes down to the wire and the game hinges on a video refs decision I don't want an ex bulldog in the box.

mickqld said:
Shoe1 said:
MWSE said:
Enjoy the firey start to this one.

http://youtu.be/RnyrwJKNt4E

That is an amazing hit by Roberts! The game looked better in those days - super quality from Manly

The game wasn't full of Bellyache cheat plays that everyone else is copying to keep up that's why.

I think you're right

Moondog said:
bones said:
Blake said:

I don't care if we get Luke Skywalker so long as we get consistency. If it comes down to the wire and the game hinges on a video refs decision I don't want an ex bulldog in the box.

I'm more concerned about Ben Barba's input than I am about Luke Patten's.

bones said:
Moondog said:
bones said:
Blake said:

I'm more concerned about Ben Barba's input than I am about Luke Patten's.

Is that you frank Pritchard?

No sure if you lot start a new thread for your predictions but will chuck mine in here.

Not overly confident but find it hard to back against my team so

Bulldogs 14 - Manly 8
Crowd - 19,250 down a little due to the weather
MOTM - Josh Reynolds
FTS - Tafua

Guzzler do you realise the Dogs play the improving Roosters next week, you are staring down the barrel of one from 6 ...

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Guzzler do you realise the Dogs play the improving Roosters next week, you are staring down the barrel of one from 6 ...

Yeah mate well aware of that but I did sit through the entire 2008 season:s

We can can be 1 from 12 and I will still watch every game, We are playing ok footy and once our little ranga gets in top gear lookout:D

My saving grace is next Friday I am on holidays for 2 weeks so I can tune out drink beer and fish my troubles away:shy:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4