SeaEagles v Dogs @ANZ Rd5 Game day thread #GoManly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

pick the Margin

• Manly 1-4

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Manly 5-8

Votes: 10 14.7%
  • Manly 9-12

Votes: 31 45.6%
  • Manly 13+

Votes: 22 32.4%
  • Draw

• Dogs 1-6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • dogs 7-12

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • dogs 13+

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If Symonds stays injury free he'll be awesome, he's a great talent and may turn out to be our best recruit. Glad to see him in the starting 13.

Will Joe play after his head knock? Got a feeling Gower might be back in the team come Friday night

the mauler said:
Just comparing the line ups and it should be a comfortable win. We've got them in every department. Manly 13+

Yeah but the Dogs play very well as a team & this means they play above their weight.

swoop said:
If Symonds stays injury free he'll be awesome, he's a great talent and may turn out to be our best recruit. Glad to see him in the starting 13.

Absolutely. He has more than a bit of Steve Menzies about him. I was shattered when the media reported that his deal to come across had fallen through. There was a great deal of justifiable hype about this kid a couple of years back and then he got injured, twice. He's bulked up around the shoulders in the off season and will only get better the more he plays.

Richie, Horo and Lawrence are all contributing very well, adding starch and toughness. Toove's compressed D is working a treat. I am confident we will win on fri.

By far our biggest test so far. The Dogs have played some of the top teams and though they didn't win, they went quite close.

Clint said:
the mauler said:
Just comparing the line ups and it should be a comfortable win. We've got them in every department. Manly 13+

Yeah but the Dogs play very well as a team & this means they play above their weight.

agree , those scum dogs will lift against us .. at the moment its 2-1 there way since des...

i just hope we win and out play them.. last year we played with emotion and not with our brains... saying that with Lyon out after 20 mins , they just squeezed past..

good luck to the boys and supporters..

Seems to be less trolls over here than corresponding games last year...dotdotdot

globaleagle said:
Seems to be less trolls over here than corresponding games last year...dotdotdot

Oh I'm still about but don't consider myself to be a troll:s

The only thing I am 100% certain of in this game is that Kris Keating will kick it straight into a player within a meter of him be it a Dogs or Manly player.

Guzzler said:
globaleagle said:

The only thing I am 100% certain of in this game is that Kris Keating will kick it straight into a player within a meter of him be it a Dogs or Manly player.

I will be sure to keep an eye out for this play. Interesting tactic. :p

Guzzler said:
globaleagle said:

I don't consider you one either. For what that's worth. :cool::D

Wonder who they'll play in the centres to replace INU???, god I hope it's She Rex...can't wait for Skivvy to run rings around him!!

Thanks @[Stevo] I wasn't aware of that.....never heard of that guy what's he like I wonder???

I for one think the Bullpups will be REALLY up for this game, and there's a LOT of reason for them to be...it's Manly (that's the big one) and they are 1 from 4 and we are 3 from 4....nothing would please them more than us being 3 from 5.

I think it's us, but only just and in a low scoring game...would not surprise me to see a 12 -8 game or a 16-12 game.

I can't see either side running away with a 32-0 scoreline.

They (in particular) have been improving and won't be far away from being at their best, and whilst I'd love to see a few of our players running around She Rex you can bet if at any time this year he's up for it that this will be both times they play Manly.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2