Sea Eagles v Warriors Rd6 teams & Chat thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'd say that that team will be spot on Ryan.

I'm torn on T-Rex's inclusion. On one hand I'm interested in seeing if T-Rex can realize his potential as a back rower but on the other hand it seems harsh not to include a player like Harrison who always gives it his all.

Ryan said:
My team:

01. William Hopoate
02. Michael Robertson
03. Steve Matai
04. Jamie Lyon
05. Michael Oldfield
06. Keiran Foran
07. Daly Cherry-Evans
08. Jason King
09. Matt Ballin
10. Brent Kite
11. Anthony Watmough
12. Joe Galuvao
13. Glenn Stewart

14. Jamie Buhrer
15. George Rose
16. Tim Robinson
17. Tony Williams (personally, I'd have Harrison)

You said its your team so have Harrison you dope :)

Thats the team I would pick. I want to see Williams get a extended run coming from the bench into the forwards. He also adds cover for the backs.

Really coming down at my place, methinks it'll be a low low crowd tonight. No Brett won't help either.

As for the game I'm thinking two things: ball security and Choc's hands.

Berkeley_Eagle said:
so who misses out ?

14. Terence Seuseu
15. Jamie Buhrer
16. George Rose
17. Vic Mauro
18. Tim Robinson
19. Michael Oldfield
20. Tony Williams

well thats 1 part of the puzzle

Manly v Windsor NSW cup live radio call http://hawkesburyradio.com.au/includes/content/ListenLiveWindow.cfm

score 35min
Manly 16
Windsor 16

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Manly v Windsor NSW cup live radio call http://hawkesburyradio.com.au/includes/content/ListenLiveWindow.cfm

score 35min
Manly 16
Windsor 16

Halftime score Manly 16 Windsor 16 #gomanly #nswcup

The Wheel said:
Is Robinson playing NSW Cup?

Is Robinson playing NSW Cup?

14. Terence Seuseu
15. Jamie Buhrer
16. George Rose
17. Vic Mauro
18. Tim Robinson
19. Michael Oldfield
20. Tony Williams
[/quote]

so it looks like this will be the 17
05. William Hopoate
02. Michael Robertson
03. Steve Matai
04. Jamie Lyon
19. Michael Oldfield
06. Keiran Foran
07. Daly Cherry-Evans
08. Jason King
09. Matt Ballin
10. Brent Kite
11. Anthony Watmough
12. Joe Galuvao
13. Glenn Stewart

15. Jamie Buhrer
16. George Rose
17. Vic Mauro
20. Tony Williams

Yes BE and it also said that Seu Seu was still on the bench even though he is playing NYC atm. So I am not 100% sure how reliable it is.

This is the right sort of game for Big Tony. Wet and muddy underfoot. He can steamroll over the top and score some tries. He went well at Shark Park so I'm not concerned about him. What worries me is Kite's stupid passing, not the sort of weather for him to do this. If I was Des I would be telling him to tuck the ball under his arm and run straight and hard. Just no passing. The same with Choc.

Ryan, Mauro is just the sort of player for these conditions. Built low to the ground and runs hard and straight and can tackle. A perfect fit with Joe and Beuher. I think he's a very good bench player and can only get better. And Willo was the same, slow but dependable, and a very good bench player. Good thing he did give Mauro the photos.

Mauro is built for these conditions, low to the ground and complements Joe. Does the grunt work. He'll go well.

Mauro has been good for us. I am glad he is in the side. Runs straight and hard and makes his tackles.

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Now the mail from Foxsports says Trex on the wing

:( T-Rex wouldn't have scored our winning try last week... we need someone enthusiastic on the wing... I really hope Foxsports is wrong and he stays in the forwards.

And Oldfield wouldn't have scored some tries that T Rex has scored as well. I don't mind who plays there tbh

The rain worries me though, the Warriors are well used to these sort of conditions

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6