Sea Eagles v Warriors Rd6 teams & Chat thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
Sea Eagles v Warriors Rd 6

Saturday 16 April 2011,
kickoff 5:30pm; Brookvale Oval
Referees: Tony Archer and Brett Suttor; Touch Judges: Russell Turner and Jason Walsh; Video Referee: Chris Ward

Manly Warringah Sea Eagles
01. Brett Stewart
02. Michael Robertson
03. Jamie Lyon
04. Steve Matai
05. Will Hopoate
06. Keiran Foran
07. Daly Cherry-Evans
08. Jason King
09. Matt Ballin
10. Brent Kite
11. Anthony Watmough
12. Joe Galuvao
13. Glenn Stewart
Interchange: 
14. Terence Seuseu
15. Jamie Buhrer
16. George Rose
17. Vic Mauro
18. Tim Robinson
19. Michael Oldfield
20. Tony Williams
3 to be omitted

New Zealand Warriors: 
01. Lance Hohaia 
02. Bill Tupou 
03. Shaun Berrigan 
04. Simon Mannering (C) 
05. Krisnan Inu 
06. Feleti Mateo 
07. James Maloney 
08. Sam Rapira 
09. Aaron Heremaia 
10. Jacob Lillyman 
11. Lewis Brown 
12. Elijah Taylor 
13. Micheal Luck
Interchange: 
15. Jeremy Latimore 
16. Ben Matulino 
17. Ukuma Ta'ai 
20. Russell Packer 
21. Sione Lousi

NYC
Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles v Warriors

Saturday 16 April 2011, kickoff 3:15pm; Brookvale Oval
Referee: Adam Gee; Touch Judges: Ziggy Przeklasa-Adamski and Richard Daizli

Sea Eagles:
1. Jorge Tuafua
2. Mark Falaniko
3. Josh Portlock
4. Michael McDougall
5. Patrick Patelesio-Sipley
6. Jason Annear
7. Josh Drinkwater
8. Magnus Stromquist (c)
9. James Clout
10. Samiuela Kei
11. Beau Bovis
12. Tim Burrell
13. Haami Kerr-Tuaupiki
Interchange: 14. Mitch O'Neill 15. Jamie Anderson 16. Tane Rapira 17. Justin Lemalu 18. Nathan Cooper

Warriors: 1. Omar Slaimankhel 2. Adam Henry 3. James Te Pou 4. Konrad Hurrell 5. Dylan Collier 6. Carlos Tuimavave 7. Jordan Meads 8. Vesesio Setefano 9. Eddie Aki 10. Donald Tony 11. Sam Lousi 12. Ben Henry 13. John Palavi
Interchange: 14. Siliva Havili 15. Agnatius Paasi 16. Siulongua Fotofili 17. Sio Siua Taukeiaho 18. Stephen Shennan

NSW Cup
Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles v Windsor Wolves (Panthers)

Saturday 16 April 2011 - kickoff 1:15pm; Brookvale Oval
Officials to be confirmed

Sea Eagles:
1. Scott Blanch
2. Ben Shorter
3. Kyle Lodge
4. Dean Whare
5. Michael Chapman
6. Liam Foran
7. Gary Riccardi (c)
8. Matt Cross
9. Liam Higgins
10. James Cunningham
11. Daniel Harrison
12. Mitch Jowett
13. Darcy Lussick
Interchange: 14. Blake Davey 15. Joseph Hawkins 16. Ray Moujali 17. Junior Palau

Wolves: 1.Ryan Walker 2.Sandor Earl 3.McConkie Tauasa 4.Michael Mate 5.Derek Duff 6. Arana Taumata 7. Cody Walker 8.Dayne Weston 9. Reece Goldsmith 10.Junior Paulo 18.Yileen Gordon 12.Joseph Paulo 13.Evrett Vaurasi
Interchange: 11. Jesse Sene Lefao 16.Duan Poeneki 23.Shannon Wakeman 24.Dylan Sharp

RE: Sea Eagles v Warriors Rd6 teams & discussion Chat thread

Danger Game imo. Hopefully our attack has been worked on since last week. If we do win i hope we really put a whole heap of points on them. We are solid 1.50 favorites to NZW's 2.60.

Michael Lucks 200th 1st grade game as well

I think we will see a different game plan this week, it was obvious that Des wanted to attack the edge of the sharks.It will be a tough game but i'm confident.

Manly will welcome back stars Anthony Watmough and Brett Stewart for Saturday night's clash with the Warriors at Brookvale Oval.

Watmough returns after being stood down from the Cronulla match, along with bench utility Terence Seu Seu, after both were charged with public urination.

Stewart has missed the past fortnight with hamstring injuries, and remains a day-to-day proposition - but coach Des Hasler hopes the dynamic full-back will pass a fitness test later in the week.

Hasler says the Sea Eagles will be excited to see Watmough's return, but will not reveal whether he felt the back rower owed his team-mates an apology for his latest indiscretion.

Without Watmough, the Sea Eagles produced a stirring victory over Cronulla - but required a left-footed field goal from Daly Cherry-Evans and an 80th minute try to Michael Oldfield to do it.

"Choc (Watmough) will figure somewhere (in the team) so that's good to have," Hasler said.

"I'm pleased we got the win and we move on."

When asked how Watmough had coped with spending a week on the sidelines, Hasler responded: "Ask any player ... it's hard sitting out."

Meanwhile, winger David Williams faces another two to three weeks out with a knee injury, but forwards George Rose and Joe Galuvao both appear likely to be available for the Warriors match, despite picking up minor injuries against the Sharks.

"Galuvao and Rose have come up OK, the early diagnosis is that they're a chance for this week," he said.

-AAP
http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2011/04/12/3189229.htm?site=sport&section=rugbyleague

Be really surprised if Snakie runs out. Hoppa to Fullback, Oldfield to the wing..still a good side.

Mark from Brisbane said:
Be really surprised if Snakie runs out. Hoppa to Fullback, Oldfield to the wing..still a good side.

Great side and i hope they don't rush Snake back unless he is 100%. That being said Snake is extremely important to our side in both defense and attack and we will need him if we are to have any chance of a top 4 finish.

Harrison must be injured. Surely he should be in the top 20.

Who's going? I'll be making the trek up from Melbourne.

That has got to be our strongest line up this year... if not the strongest we could possibly line up all year. This is not taking into account some players poor or questionable form.

clontaago said:
Who's going? I'll be making the trek up from Melbourne.

You should be coming to Brizvegas Clon???

Maybe I can convince Dan to come down for round 26 after the "arrival" Ihe tels me he can;t make Round 12)...I'd love to have a Silvertails get together at some point and we need him to be the focalpoint (ie meet all the troops)

captainskin said:
That has got to be our strongest line up this year... if not the strongest we could possibly line up all year. This is not taking into account some players poor or questionable form.

Agree

If Snake runs out we can't put a better side on the paddock (not withstanding Shane Rodney who was in great form last year)

so who on Interchange bench of
14. Terence Seuseu
15. Jamie Buhrer
16. George Rose
17. Vic Mauro
18. Tim Robinson
19. Michael Oldfield
20. Tony Williams
will miss out.
I reckon Oldfield is there if Bretts out
other 2 I would leave out Seu SEu & Mauro

Warriors will be missing their speedster Fisiali (spelling) so they will be a bit slower in the backs

Ballin played the 80 last weekend and was going strong at the end, so no Seu-Seu. My guess for the bench is;
Buhrer
Big Tony
Rose and Mauro.
I'm doubtful Snake will make it onto the paddock, so Oldfield will get a run. Excellent side and I expect a win. There's no real match winners for the Warriors, plodding forwards. Close Feliti down and you stop any basketball play. Matai will hurt him. Lyon to have a big game. He's getting better with each run.

Has anyone watched the Warriors this year ? How did Felatio Mateo go the last couple of weeks ? If he has played well for the last two games then he is bound to have a quiet one this week and go missing. Surely Berrigan and Mannering in the centres is where we will target them ?

I am making the trek up from Canberra for the game with my 3 boys who are all looking forward to it! Should try and catch up with a few of you on the hill......

attack their centres, they are both slow, thats where we will win it, structured attacks with players running at them in numbers will do it ! confident !

Mateo is getting better with each game, so shut him down and we should be on our way, a good kicking game from Cherry and Inu will cave in, he really is a pea heart.

The Who said:
Harrison must be injured. Surely he should be in the top 20.

Harrison was named in NSW Cup TW, so not injured.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6