Sea Eagles v Roosters Rd22 teams & Chat thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Wouldnt be suprised if we get rolled ! We have a tendancy to talk up our defence during the week and we lose our crap during the game. I expect Pearce and Carney to go hammer and tong up the middle then shift it wide. All this talk in defenc ehas taken away the reality that we havent score many points lately. Hopefully this doesnt become a trend. Im a realist and i would loved to be proven wrong !

Come on Eagles get the win up !

Hi guys, after largely being "offline" for a month (central Australia 4WD trip) it will be good to actually watch a game....in my absence (last game I saw was around 1st / 2nd July, we had 3 wins and 1 loss......I was at Innamincka last weekend and only got the score from last weekends game when I got into mobile range getting closer to home earlier this week......still seem to be travelling well AND I agree with DSM we'll win this one by plenty!!

A win today and we seal up a top 4 spot probably seal a top 3 spot. If thats not enough incentive to smash these also rans then we are in a lot of trouble. Big games needed from Kite and King they need to make lots of meters. We should be concentrating on attack today and running them ragged. Will be very interesting. If we lose to this mob we can forget about this year.

Copa Eagle said:
Wouldnt be suprised if we get rolled ! We have a tendancy to talk up our defence during the week and we lose our crap during the game. I expect Pearce and Carney to go hammer and tong up the middle then shift it wide. All this talk in defenc ehas taken away the reality that we havent score many points lately. Hopefully this doesnt become a trend. Im a realist and i would loved to be proven wrong !

Come on Eagles get the win up !

None of the Rooster tries last week were due to good play, but more to **** Bulldog defense, I think we will crush them if we play to our form this year.

Looks I won't make this game. Stuck at the Gold Coast airport, flight been delayed 3 times now. I booked a earlish flight to come back for the game. Pain in the arse being stuck here with a shocking hangover.

Garts said:
Looks I won't make this game. Stuck at the Gold Coast airport, flight been delayed 3 times now. I booked a earlish flight to come back for the game. Pain in the arse being stuck here with a shocking hangover.

From too much Red wine I'm gathering?

While Hargreaves and Tasi might be fired up to play against us the rest of the team will be fired up for next week when they play the dragons who smashed them in last years grand final.

Was looking forward to t rex's return.. but apparantly he will be playing on the wing?? Why?? Especially against an agressive roosters pack. I hope hes on the bench

KaZa said:
Was looking forward to t rex's return.. but apparantly he will be playing on the wing?? Why?? Especially against an agressive roosters pack. I hope hes on the bench
Where did you hear that?

Ceagle said:
KaZa said:
Where did you hear that?

[/quote Oldfield will play wing and not the T Rex . Mauro and Lussick wont be playing today . Sky Sports.

BOZO said:
Ceagle said:
KaZa said:
Where did you hear that?

[/quote Oldfield will play wing and not the T Rex . Mauro and Lussick wont be playing today . Sky Sports.

Oldfield will play wing and not the T Rex , Lussick and Mauro wont be playing . Sky Sports

BOZO said:
Ceagle said:
KaZa said:
Where did you hear that?

BOZO said:
Ceagle said:
KaZa said:
Where did you hear that?

Oldfield will play wing and not the T Rex , Lussick and Mauro wont be playing . Sky Sports

Best quote of the year

Jerry1 said:
Just about to head off to brooky & it's started pissing down. :(

366528835.jpg

Footy show Reporter at the ground said he will be crucial to us on the wing.

I hope she was wrong but in place of Oldfield?

Final Team List vs Roosters
7/08/2011 2:05:45 PM

Brett Stewart
Michael Oldfield
Jamie Lyon (c)
Steve Matai
Will Hopoate
Kieran Foran
Daly Cherry-Evans
Jason King (c)
Matt Ballin
Brent Kite
Anthony Watmough
Shane Rodney
Glenn Stewart

Tony Williams
Jamie Buhrer
Joe Galuvao
George Rose

The Eagle said:
Whats the deal with all the hotrod hate? nsw cup matches are a joke as is the fitness associated with them, we need hotrod for the push .

Sorry Shane i didnt see that reply, i dont hate him , all the rest of the boys are fitter & in all fairness since we have picked him up we havent played that good(theres been glimpses but he aint no menzies), the moment he is out for a while our team start playing similiar to 08 style we coming 2nd.. We have real competiton now for the 4 bench spots with lussick, burher & mauro there to keep Trex & the rest honest . It`s not like last year where we had nothing & these players coming back from injury would just get a spot straight away wether they are match fit or not..
Hope he comes good today & puts egg on me face i dont give a ****.. :p I`ll be happy for him & us(manly)..

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2