Sea Eagles v Canberra Raiders @FortBrookie game day chat thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Two lovely offloads by king today, one close to the line in the second half almost led to a try. High quality. Also Liam's chip in the last 10 mins that he got a second go at was an exciting bit of play.

Dugan's kick from the 20 with 2 mins to go was insane and selfish. I was on the fence behind the line, none of his team had any idea he was going to do it and none chased.

Shoe1 said:
Two lovely offloads by king today, one close to the line in the second half almost led to a try. High quality. Also Liam's chip in the last 10 mins that he got a second go at was an exciting bit of play.

Dugan's kick from the 20 with 2 mins to go was insane and selfish. I was on the fence behind the line, none of his team had any idea he was going to do it and none chased.
They didn't need to chase mAtie, if that ball goes out on the bounce they get a tap from where it went out. That's why it's called an optional restart and not the 20 meter restart people think.

We won. I'm happy. Canberra threw everything but the kitchen sink and Manly held on.
A few handling errors cost us tries. Things will only get better. Kieran back next week and T.Rex the week after. Things are looking up.

torana355 said:
Ceagle said:
Worried if we can make it through the Origin period tbh, We will probably see Both Stewarts, Watmough, T-Rex, DCE, all picked.

Barring injuries from our origin players we should be fine, we have byes for the second and third origin games. We will only lose these players for the Roosters game during SOO 1.

Really? Thats good news about the byes. Roosters will be a bit rudderless without Pearce when we face them so we could be in with a chance.

I asked Darrell Williams about Foran and he said he won't be playing next week. The Roosters game is the one they have pencilled in for him. Apparently they made him stretch out running to deliberately tear his hamstring so that it would heal correctly. Thats why its taking longer than first thought. I Also asked him which players he thinks Manly will lose for next year and his answer was ................. None!

Interesting stuff, you should've put that in your English news report, there ya go a daily news spot would be sensational lol

just for those that read it yesterday the dog passed the paddlepop stick this morning, so A HUGE vet bill saved

Berkeley_Eagle said:
just for those that read it yesterday the dog passed the paddlepop stick this morning, so A HUGE vet bill saved

They had some huge dog on Bondi Vet a few weeks back that swallowed an ice-cream whole including the stick but they injected the dog with some substance which makes the dog nauseous and throw up which it did stick and all. They didn't want to risk the stick going through the digestive system as it could tear it apart or cause a blockage.

Anyway, it's good to hear that your dog had a good result and is okay :)

Berkeley_Eagle said:

Now you can use it to stir your coffee.

niccipops said:
We won. I'm happy. Canberra threw everything but the kitchen sink and Manly held on.
A few handling errors cost us tries. Things will only get better. Kieran back next week and T.Rex the week after. Things are looking up.

That's just great T Rex sitting on the sidelines for 7 bull**** weeks and his comeback game will be origin (assuming Stuart picks him) and we lose him for the rorters game. **** me are ever going to get our top 17 on the paddock this is pissing me off. Another 4 players out yesterday & No Foran or T Rex for the ponies next week is going to be very tough. We drop our next 2 games and we are going to be struggling to make top 4 from there. T Rex better not be signing elsewhere cause he ****ing well owes Manly for these last 7 weeks.

mickqld said:
T Rex better not be signing elsewhere cause he f**king well owes Manly for these last 7 weeks.

Your kidding right ?

So in your head T-Rex is somehow in debt to you/us/someone for attempting to make an aggressive tackle on behalf of the club he plays for, which is compounded by the suggestion he might decide to negotiate a contract elsewhere beyond his current commitments.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4