Sea Eagles sniff around Klemmer

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
A new club could be good for him, agreed he goes missing at club level. But so did Siro and Uate and look at them now in the maroon and white.

Id be happy if he signed with us.

Wow this would be massive if we where to land Klemmer. We would have the best pack in the comp with the size, muscle and offload ability. Very damaging to say the least. I would say a change in clubs would do him the world of good getting away from the to the letter book of Des and slot into TBs aggressive and free flowing style of footy.
IN BOZO WE TRUST

his best years are ahead of him, i can really see him peaking in 2-3 seasons time. Has a bit to get out of his game and mature, plus learn to play a set role, and has progressed well so far from where he was a couple of years ago. Would be a solid investment.

A mate told me today that we are still interested in klemmer, just playing the waiting game re: hasler.

Great player but we need an edge back rower IMO not a prop
I thought this for a while but now I am not so sure. Winterstein is doing well, Sirro was coming along nicely before the injury...we definitely need some depth there but if we just look for depth, we would still have money to throw at Klemmer. BJ is more than likely going overseas so Klemmer and Taupau as starting props would be fantastic!

I am not getting too excited about this rumour though because from what I have been told, the Klemmer contract situation at the Dogs was a storm in a tea cup and I also heard that Manly aren't even chasing him so take whatever the Lurker says with a grain of salt as usual.

A mate told me today that we are still interested in klemmer, just playing the waiting game re: hasler.
I don't know about this because reports say that he is not overly happy with Hasler playing at him at lock, so it seems strange that he would stay because of Des?!

Still seems mainly speculation at present with the Klemmer option and i guess the present reality is that Marty , A F B , Perrett and Darcy are all under contract for next season and with only B J possibly leaving . Also that does not include Sipley and the Tent , who are also prop options for next year . So unless there is some quite drastic roster alterations with these existing prop personal under contract for Manly for next season , it really does seem that the present suggestion of Manly actively pursuing Klemmer is really just some general speculation .

Would be a SLAP in the face to our existing pack who are going great
I agree, although Lawrence seems bound to leave and if we need a replacement Klemmers a bloody good one at that

I thin
I don't know about this because reports say that he is not overly happy with Hasler playing at him at lock, so it seems strange that he would stay because of Des?!
I think its got more to do with an arrangement between des @ bozo regarding player poaching. So manly are waiting to see if klemmer walks.

sorry snake i probably didn't explain it enough in the first comment. Yer its common knowledge that des and klemmer dont see eye to eye so he'll probably jump , then bozo will more then likely step in .

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8