Sea Eagles ready to fly with new Centre of Excellence

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hope you are right, just can't see it happening
I won’t give figures so people can’t identify my workplace, but my organization got $x in today’s budget, and will get $x from another appropriation not announced in today’s budget. I think the suburban stadia will happen, maybe not announced until June for next fy. This is an odd budget, 5 months into the fy that it applies to.

I won’t give figures so people can’t identify my workplace, but my organization got $x in today’s budget, and will get $x from another appropriation not announced in today’s budget. I think the suburban stadia will happen, maybe not announced until June for next fy. This is an odd budget, 5 months into the fy that it applies to.
Well done for getting funding from government for your workplace. I really do hope we get the funding for the upgrades as all Sydney surban grounds needs the fundings.

Why can’t people just be happy with what we’re getting right now? It will be the most significant change to Brookvale Oval since it was rectangularised in time for the 1970 season.

These are difficult times. I can think of any number of other things I would like to see money spent on on the Northern Beaches, ahead of a fully enclosed Brookvale.

Retaining the existing Manly ferries for starters; or a flood-proofed dual-carriageway Wakehurst Parkway between Narrabeen and Frenchs’ Forest; or a significant upgrade to Mona Vale Hospital for another.

Why can’t people just be happy with what we’re getting right now? It will be the most significant change to Brookvale Oval since it was rectangularised in time for the 1970 season.

These are difficult times. I can think of any number of other things I would like to see money spent on on the Northern Beaches, ahead of a fully enclosed Brookvale.

Retaining the existing Manly ferries for starters; or a flood-proofed dual-carriageway Wakehurst Parkway between Narrabeen and Frenchs’ Forest; or a significant upgrade to Mona Vale Hospital for another.
Zali or Brad won't get anything done for the area on those issues.

I agree all those things are necessary for the beaches.

Well they’re not really part of Stegall’s purview.

If Hazzard and the other local state MLAs had any gumption they would be threatening to punch Bega McBegaface’s smirking lights out over the ferries’ issue.

Well they’re not really part of Stegall’s purview.

If Hazzard and the other local state MLAs had any gumption they would be threatening to punch Bega McBegaface’s smirking lights out over the ferries’ issue.
I agree it's crazy to even think they are considering it .

There is some good work happening on Mona Vale Road at the moment too .....

Pics from today, a lot of excavation work happening behind the scoreboard which can’t be seen in pics. @Mark from Brisbane this is for you
2F6A661A-946F-4D37-9504-CBC588D66838.jpeg
7A18BAB7-31B6-4811-A494-3AFAF6249651.jpeg

Last edited:
The game is run dirty... filthy in fact.

Yes it's hard to be a vlandys cheer boy when some money can get any misbehavior in Bali to disappear... or no money if you're an aussie test player.

And whoops...where did all the dirt about the broncos from fifita go?

etc etc etc

Also, while the sombreros remain, admins are lame.

That rant aside, some good things have been done. Just not ready to shift him to sainthood just yet.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4