Sea Eagles home needs a upgrade, says Abbott, who said he’s working with State following stadium snu

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
we get jack **** on the northern beaches. Out west you get brand new state of the art public hospitals etc. We get a new hospital built in forrest but it's private and they are closing Manly and Mona vale public hospitals...

We get fark all here.. Never have... Never will..

Too little too late from Abbott. The state government have made their call. Unless we get a miracle turn from them our ground will not get funding.

The silence from our owners about plans for the ground tell it all really.

we get jack **** on the northern beaches. Out west you get brand new state of the art public hospitals etc. We get a new hospital built in forrest but it's private and they are closing Manly and Mona vale public hospitals...

Stop paying ludicrous sums to wealthy Northern Beaches accountants in order to reduce ones tax. Build more dwellings and pop out a few more children per family and you might get a nice new hospital instead of driving in an ugly ass Porsche Cayenne.(Kidddddddddddding)

You could ***build*** 10 Robina Stadiums (Titans home) with the money your government is throwing around ***redeveloping*** just 3.

Id be ****ing livered that they're handing out mine and yours tax payers dollars in such a manner and pretty much telling you to shut up and stay out of it.

I am pretty sure Mona Vale is staying open. Manly is being closed though, probably before it falls down.

To state the obvious

1. There must be an election coming up
2. Where was any of this when he was PM? Why is it that liberal leaders are only concerned about the ground when they are in opposition / out of power?

And why are we, the suckers on the northern beaches, willing to lap this BS up

3. The state government are the ones stopping the oval moving to a trust arragement

Abbott is full of **** and no-one listens to him. Especially now that he is a back bencher.

I think it all came to a grinding halt when the Penn family pulled their support from the committee that was overseeing the plan to put the parkland/oval into a trust.

That wasn't the NSW Goverment's fault. The Penn faemmle appear to have a different agenda.

Pirtek Stadium or whatever it will become when re-built is seen as vital in Sydney's west, especially with the Wanderers as co-tenants.

With Manly being the only tenant I'm starting to have serious doubts Brookvale will ever be upgraded to the point where we won't be forced to play at the SFS in the future.

They are reliant on the new Northern Beaches Council to do the running on this. I think the current administrator (Dick Persson) is a good man who has demonstrated in the past that he is willing to see money spent on Brookvale Oval.

As the last few seasons have shown, the Penns (in a footballing sense) are brilliant at destroying things, but not building things.

Last edited:
I'm starting to have serious doubts Brookvale will ever be upgraded to the point where we won't be forced to play at the SFS in the future.
We won't be forced or will be forced :giggle:

In all seriousness though, sadly you could well be right...

Am I the only one that'd like for brookie to stay the way it is. If the players love playing there and most fans love to not be forced to be stuck in one seat there being on the hill then why take it away? Brookie looks bloody smexy the way it is and opposition teams hate coming there... Is there anything better than that! ;)

Am I the only one that'd like for brookie to stay the way it is. If the players love playing there and most fans love to not be forced to be stuck in one seat there being on the hill then why take it away? Brookie looks bloody smexy the way it is and opposition teams hate coming there... Is there anything better than that! ;)
Smexy?
Does this mean small but sexy?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8