sea eagles greatest game breakers

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Craig Innes had a cracking couple of seasons at left centre for us back in the 90's...... I always felt he was under-rated.

Shame his best years were in Union.

Shout out to Matt Ridge who also had a knack of winning games - mainly with his goal kicking and organisational skills.

Craig Innes had a cracking couple of seasons at left centre for us back in the 90's...... I always felt he was under-rated.

Shame his best years were in Union.

Shout out to Matt Ridge who also had a knack of winning games - mainly with his goal kicking and organisational skills.

Craig Innes had the advantage of one Terry Hills alongside him. Terry seemed to get on well with Innes and more than a few times opened the gate for Innes to make many of his penetrating runs.

Mind you Terry had a knack of using not altogether legal means to help Innes through and would probably be nabbed much more often with today's video scrutiny.

But what the heck. He used what he had and ensured that their centre partnership was as dangerous as the Lyon-Matai partnership more recently. They had a great combination

When you stop and think about it, as a group of supporters we've been damn lucky to have had such an impressive bunch of talented players over the years. A lot of clubs would have been bloody happy to have had just one or two of the players mentioned in this thread.

Me? I can't split them, they were all incredibly good players in their own way and I'm just stoked that I've gotten to watch them.

I'm hoping that over the next few years Tom and DCE add their names to this illustrious list, and continue the Manly tradition of having players that can just bust open a game and destroy the opposition at the drop of a hat..

Mal Reilly, tough, hard pommy lock, great passing game and introduced the chip kick over the defence in Australia, regathered and off loaded to support players, BRILLIANT.

Mal Reilly, tough, hard pommy lock, great passing game and introduced the chip kick over the defence in Australia, regathered and off loaded to support players, BRILLIANT.

I'll be taken to task on this, but I believe Mal Reilly was the best player to play for Manly in the old era.

Terry Randall
Different era and different technique -
*Randall would cut players in half or KO them with serious contact
*Stewart would wrap them up ball and all
Best tackler easily - Randall
On that point, Jake has almost perfect technique yet is not rewarded as his tackles drop a player so quickly the refs are screaming "Release"
These copybook tackles deserve more reward.....

Nobody can take that of bozo.. He was manlys best ever player no matter how you look at it with snake & jamie lyon very close behind him ..

Bozo, daylight, C Lyons, J Lyon, Eadie, B Stewart, P Blake , Reilly, Menzies, Boyd, Cleal, Gibbs, Toovey....far out we were blessed

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2