Sea Eagles Draw

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Well the Sydney clubs ANZ stadium cartel all got looked after. Big matches to rake in the dollars while Manly get just 2 Sunday arvo games at Brookie. Plus the Manly draw is heavily against top 8 teams. A few injuroes to key men & you can kiss this coming season goodbye by Anzac Day.

I'm always perplexed how we can (and others) play a team twice in the opening 6 or 8 rounds, and then play another team once in Rd 25 or 26. Very odd.

What I do like is the no whingeing coming from Killer, more just 'yep we've had great battles with this team or that, let's get into it'.

The draw is done, good, bad or indifferent let's just win it.

Positives -
The first 5 rounds including 3 home games. It will be a good early test against the Dogs in particular.
The last 4 rounds are very winnable games, with the toughest game probably the Roosters, but its at Brooky (hopefully Sunday arvo)
Byes leading into the first 2 Origin games.

Negatives -
Only 2 Sunday arvo games at Brookie.
Playing Dogs, Storm & Panthers twice in the first 10 rounds.
Playing Roosters once and not until Rd 25.
Raiders & Broncos home games TBC which means at least 1 of these will be in Gosford. We'll be lucky to get 10,000 to these games. IMO the best games at Gosford have been against the Knights, or the Tigers a couple years ago on a Sunday arvo.

Also the Broncos and Souths play round 1 on Thursday 5 March, while Manly plays on Friday 6 March.

This gives the broncs and rabbitohs one complete extra day of recovery over the full season than Manly will get.

Yet another example of the bias in favour of those 2 teams.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4