Score updates

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Randall had about 3 kicks, all from dummy half, 2 went dead in goal and he nearly pulled off a 40/20 but the ball landed on the sideline, critical point of the game as well. We just could not get a repeat set.

Can't recall any other knights kicking, Johns just positions himself so well, really is a privilige to watch him play. He will be remembered as one of the games true champions.

That Randall kick was the turning point of the match, had it have found grass before the touch line, things would have been alot different.

It landed on the line on the full, btw.

Can't recall any other knights kicking, Johns just positions himself so well,
Johns 8/10 success rate. Monaghan 1/10.

This is not about wanting Monaghan to be another Johns. But is it too much to expect 5 or 6/10 Fluff?

no mata, but when he has that half a second or so more time he does land the 5 or 6/10. Having a second option does slow the opposition down that little bit could be a big difference.

We made too many mistakes early in the second and had very little posetion, was a team effort this loss, not jsut one player.

As captain Monaghan must take the lion's share of responsibility for that.

How many times must I say it?

Bollocks. Mitch Creary is reggies captasin. What do you want a winger to do about that stuff ? Point being, captaincy has nothing to do with it.

Duff - Creary scored a hatrick last week as captain. Sorry champ. I heard him revving the team up, telling players where to stand etc.

Yeah, Mitch is awesome as el capitano, that's my point. He's isn't kicking, he isn't the playmaker, he doesn't have the resposibility of every single thing that anyone in the team may or may not do on his shoulders. Why, just because Monas wears 7 rather than 2 should he ?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6