Schuster or Foran for 5/8th 2022

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Schuster or Foran, 5/8th in 2022

• Foran

Votes: 91 65.0%
  • Schuster

Votes: 52 37.1%
  • Walker

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Croker

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
To be honest Josh hasn’t really been given a proper chance to show what he can do at 5/8……

He got one when Foran was out for several weeks last year with a hand injury. Josh then played a great game at 5/8 against Parra in Round 11... but then got injured and missed the next 5 matches.

He has still been selected in the first grade squad whenever he has been fit... But first and foremost he actually needs to be fit and available for selection if he wants to take advantage of any opportunity he may get.

Just another manager talking to the media to get a story or another cut in contract negotiations
The Schu will do a media segment soon and say he his happy to play anywhere in the 13
I think most players do have a preference but there first preference is to be in the starting team somewhere

You find a way to fit your best players into the starting 13.

Our best 13 is with Schuster and Foz in there, with Des picking where they play. End of story.

If Humphreys promised this originally, then good riddance. We don't need a CEO who thinks he's Gus Gould and walk over coaches.

Since when is Tom in charge of selections?
Maybe someone should have a chat to Tom about being smarter and not giving people fuel to throw on a fire.

Des preference was Harper! We all know what’s happened.
I’ve said it before whilst Harper, Saab and Garrick are in our side we will not win anything or be competitive against good sides.
Mate Garrick is probably the best winger in the league... Standing in for Turbo doing a sterling job. Was he highest points scorer in the league last season. FMD what more can you ask of a player...

Why are you bagging Garrick? Oh so being a history making highest points scorer last year was nothing. He’s been one of our best players every game this season & is on the SOO radar yet you make out like he’s incapable lolololol. You obviously have no idea mate!
I would think he is closer to Blacktown radar rather than SOO radar.
The guy gets smashed and dragged back every week. Not first grade material.

Mate Garrick is probably the best winger in the league... Standing in for Turbo doing a sterling job. Was he highest points scorer in the league last season. FMD what more can you ask of a player...
Garrick has come leaps and bounds. But best winger in the comp is a long stretch.. and I mean long. He is a solid first grader with pace, and can goalkick. Addo Carr, To'o, Tupou, Nofoaluma, Feldt etc. To name a few are above him id say

Garrick has come leaps and bounds. But best winger in the comp is a long stretch.. and I mean long. He is a solid first grader with pace, and can goalkick. Addo Carr, To'o, Tupou, Nofoaluma, Feldt etc. To name a few are above him id say
Love a chat getting sidetracked.....

Reckon CRPSI is trolling so I'll leave that aside but to you point reckon he is above Feldt and Nofoaluma atm

To'o and Addo Carr the two clear of the pack atm.

Then Probably Mulitalo, Tupou and Coates but I'd have Garrick around this company.

Players like Sivo and Nofo can be streaky and Nofo in particular can struggle in defence.

Johnston always reliable.

Dunno Garrick is certainly in the top half a dozen wingers in the comp presently Imo

Last edited:
Love a chat getting sidetracked.....

Reckon CRPSI is trolling so I'll leave that aside but to you point reckon he is above Feldt and Nofoaluma atm

To'o and Addo Carr the two clear of the pack atm.

Then Probably Mulitalo and Coates but I'd have Garrick around this company.

Players like Sivo and Nofo can be streaky and Nofo in particular can struggle in defence.

Johnston always reliable.

Dunno Garrick is certainly in the yop half a dozen wingers in the comp presently Imo
There are plenty of good wingers out there. Some have better years than others depending on what sort of backline their on the end of. Garrick benefited from turbos hot streak last year. Garrick can finish off a try, but other than that probably can't produce some of the things the players named above have in the past. I'd have of the same calibre of Alex Johnson. Nothing amazing but a solid player

l o o o o o o o o o o o n g

He's turned into great fullback cover though which is huge for us

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4