Scary lack of outside backs !!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
If we sack Walker we will be light on in the centre position with only Suli as a regular 1st grader. If we can't bring in anyone new I would move Turbo to the centres and have see if we can give Hoppa some game time there.

Yep, Moving TT to center would be the smart way to go. If that happens then I suppose Brendan Elliot will the fullback. Atleast Elliot has some nrl experience.

If Walker is sacked
1. Elliot
2. Taufua
3. Garrick
4. Turbo
5. Suli

Yep, Moving TT to center would be the smart way to go. If that happens then I suppose Brendan Elliot will the fullback. Atleast Elliot has some nrl experience.

If Walker is sacked
1. Elliot
2. Taufua
3. Garrick
4. Turbo
5. Suli
Now, I’m not a coach, but If Walker ends up being sacked, I’m fairly certain that Des will want to spend the $600k he would suddenly have available in the cap. That would purchase a very handy replacement player.

that backline makes me want to puke!
But it may be the best we have mate. Here, I'll give it a go, assuming Hopoate won't be ready and Walker is out:

01. Tom Trbojevic
02. Jorge Taufua
03. Reuben Garrick
04. Moses Suli
05. Tevita Funa
06. Kane Elgey
07. Daly Cherry-Evans

But it may be the best we have mate. Here, I'll give it a go, assuming Hopoate won't be ready and Walker is out:

01. Tom Trbojevic
02. Jorge Taufua
03. Reuben Garrick
04. Moses Suli
05. Tevita Funa
06. Kane Elgey
07. Daly Cherry-Evans
That is what I would go with
Probably at best 9-10th finish with that backline could be a whole lot worse with injuries

If we sack Walker we will be light on in the centre position with only Suli as a regular 1st grader. If we can't bring in anyone new I would move Turbo to the centres and have see if we can give Hoppa some game time there.
Our only hope of getting hoppa is if souths release Johnson to the Bulldogs. Jennings is signed to souths but they can't fit him under the cap so there is hope

Not going to lie ladies & gentlemen. I don't think I can ever remember a time where our backline was worse. Ever.
I actually think they are going quite well so far this year. Though they'll probably be tested a bit more when they play a match.

Without Walker or Kelly we need a recognized 3/4 to partner Trbojevic and find a 1 ( Hoppa , Gutho etc) or we will get lapped .

Why do people keep wanting to put Tom in the centre's at Manly where it would restrict his running game? Just because he plays centre for the Kangaroos and wing for NSW doesn't mean he should be a 3/4 at Manly. We don't have the talent across the park like those rep teams that can afford to put him on one side of the field (though Fittler did allow him to run anywhere in attack for NSW).

Why do people keep wanting to put Tom in the centre's at Manly where it would restrict his running game? Just because he plays centre for the Kangaroos and wing for NSW doesn't mean he should be a 3/4 at Manly. We don't have the talent across the park like those rep teams that can afford to put him on one side of the field (though Fittler did allow him to run anywhere in attack for NSW).
I think centre is his best spot mate . A tall rangy hard arse centre, got a nice ring to it. .

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8