Scary lack of outside backs !!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I can understand all the endless and continues posts about our depth issues and other issues but like you brad I am aware that smart operators have a plan B .
Excuses or plan B solutions ? . Take your pick .
I love adversity as adversity was my best teacher . It taught me getting out of my fcking comfort zone . It made me a more tougher determined and resilient person and a person that tried harder to find a way and prevail . Adversity has taught me to never walk away from a fight !
Comfort zones and excuses teaches you nothing .

Adversity can toughen up our culture with the right teacher . A teacher that does not walk away from adversity and his students as there is no greater motivator than a teacher leading by example

Some coaches are lovers and some coaches are fighters .

We have the right coach in our corner

View attachment 10360
Well said mate . It's a sad fact with Walker but I must say I'm looking forward to the ride in the Hasler Mobile . Under siege Mentality is what we are about once again. Coooooome onnnnn.

I don't understand everyone's fascination with W hopoate returning... I'll admit when he was first coming through the ranks at Manly, i thought the kid could be anything!
But after his sebaticles at parra & dogs i don't believe he has ever been the same player!
Also he is on big $ & we already endured having one of the slowest backlines in the nrl in recent years!

I don't understand everyone's fascination with W hopoate returning... I'll admit when he was first coming through the ranks at Manly, i thought the kid could be anything!
But after his sebaticles at parra & dogs i don't believe he has ever been the same player!
Also he is on big $ & we already endured having one of the slowest backlines in the nrl in recent years!
He was killing it at the tail end last season,probably up their with his best footy ever.

I reckon at least one of Suli and Funa will be first grade quality next season, and if Walker goes we will probably have the cash to sign an able replacement.
Lets put things in perspective . We had lost the greatest player of all time the Incomparable Immortal and still won the comp .
No one is bigger then the club . Our club will always be great again

I reckon at least one of Suli and Funa will be first grade quality next season, and if Walker goes we will probably have the cash to sign an able replacement.

One problem though will be if Dylan pleads innocence and then gets a court date of say June then we’ll be stuck paying for a player sitting on the sideline with no funds available to buy any other option.

One problem though will be if Dylan pleads innocence and then gets a court date of say June then we’ll be stuck paying for a player sitting on the sideline with no funds available to buy any other option.
Junes cool @:cool:
The semis dont start till August . She'll be right mate ;)

Highly doubt a common assault case would take up to 6 months to sort out. Couple of months max.. still could be a couple of months to long

If Walker is gone then Tom to centre is a must in my opinion(I am sure others view it differently),I don't like throwing a rookie into a full season of NRL grind at centre.I would prefer to see Albert or Funa playing at fullback if we had to have a rookie in the side,yeah they would be tested but would not be targeted in the defensive line like they would at centre.If they can catch a high ball and have decent enough positional play they can handle it.We also have Anderson as a potential fullback who would be moved into the top 30 if Walker is gone,I know it is left field and he has injury issues,but I think Croker would make a very good fullback(seems to have the smarts and the physical ability to do it).I would also love to see what one Peter Schuster is up to.....

Agree 1000%, Will's best year was 2011 and hasn't set the world on fire since, despite earning big money, a no from me.
If you want to throw Walker's money at someone, throw it Nick Cotric's way.

Im pretty positive IF walker is sacked then he will be replaced. Yes its late in the off season but there is always player movement late eg Taupau and Thompson etc
we still have 2 spots in the squad to fill and if we let walker go then we will have 3 spots to fill and an extra 600k to spend. Stress less and itll play out well for us

.I would also love to see what one Peter Schuster is up to.....
Peter Schuster? Good call Smokin. Just watched his brag video. In contrast to most this guy can tackle. You don't see that often for flashy backs.
He also can diffuse bombs and has pace.
Is he a chance to be upgraded to our top 30?
Is he related to Josh Schuster?

Peter Schuster? Good call Smokin. Just watched his brag video. In contrast to most this guy can tackle. You don't see that often for flashy backs.
He also can diffuse bombs and has pace.
Is he a chance to be upgraded to our top 30?
Is he related to Josh Schuster?
I think he is his uncle/cousin,as to what he is doing...I am not sure if he is even with Workers for next season,has not been announced.I don't think he is probably even on Des' radar unfortunately,for me is a talent that through various reasons(largely Hales wanting bigger guys in the outside backs)will probably be lost and end up back in rugby.But I don't know,might be still playing with Workers next year.

Last edited:
Agree 1000%, Will's best year was 2011 and hasn't set the world on fire since, despite earning big money, a no from me.
If you want to throw Walker's money at someone, throw it Nick Cotric's way.

Disagree Will was awesome last year and I think the dogs best and fairest. I am not sure what his contract status is but it’s unlikely dogs would let him go early.

Without Walker or Kelly we need a recognized 3/4 to partner Trbojevic and find a 1 ( Hoppa , Gutho etc) or we will get lapped .

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6