• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

fLIP

UFO Hunter
I see he's got himself into more trouble outside a king cross club.

Not bad for a bloke who attended AA's...

Leave him alone. He has got mood swings from alcohol withdrawal symptoms.

Looks like it was a costly night out - $15k worth to get the guy a new camera. Not wonder SBW had to sign a big contract.

He should have just kept on walking, think about how the US celebs cop that sh!t in comparson to our NRL players.

You might hate those guys Kiwi but they are just doing there job, there is a demand for it from the public so someone has to do it.

So you hit em?

Who said he hit him ? Have read nothing to that effect, only that the camera was knocked to the ground

He probably should have kept walking Garts, thats true.

There is demand from the public for all sorts of things in this world mate, that doesn't make them right though, drugs being the best example.

What annoys me about these papparazi grubs is the **** they get away with and just get away with it using this papparazi thing. If a normal person did that rubbish they get arrested

[quote author=fLIP]
So you hit em?

Who said he hit him ? Have read nothing to that effect, only that the camera was knocked to the ground

He probably should have kept walking Garts, thats true.

There is demand from the public for all sorts of things in this world mate, that doesn't make them right though, drugs being the best example.

What annoys me about these papparazi grubs is the **** they get away with and just get away with it using this papparazi thing. If a normal person did that rubbish they get arrested

[/quote]

Drugs are illegal, not the best example.

He was photographed leaving a club, big deal. Its not like they are camped outside his house 24/7 or they took a photo of him balls deep.

That clown Mason was dribbling on about how SB Williams will be run out of the game. It's pretty simple mate, be in bed by 12am and there's no pressure.

He gets paid twice as much as the Prime Minister. Can you imagine the furore if the PM kept getting falling down drunk and constantly caught rooting, pissing and bashing in public?

Did anyone say Bob Hawke?

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4