Satirical Song Lyrics

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
no you have to take turns sitting on each others laps

I still got the dress fluffy wore to my 21st... And the pink angel wings and halo...

But I reckon if I'm allowed to snog/shag/chase girls while Fluff is watching, then the opposite should be ok too...

LMAO

Nope fluff... you can do that to guys... the girls are MINE :twisted:

But it's not likely to happen eh? (thank god)

Hopium can I watch you and the girls too?

The funniest one of late for mine is from

GwenStefani - What you waiting for.

"take a chance you stupid ho"

Steve Taylor is a master of satire, especially for those who like to see a realistic exposay of churches and the religious right.

The only Christian artist to be banned from Christian music stores. :wink:

Check out "I want to be a clone", "It's a personal thing", "this disco used to be a cute cathedral" and "I blew up the clinic real good".

All time favourite lines:

You'll be keeping all your money in the Kingdom now, and you'll only drink milk from a Christain Cow - Guilty by Association

Eat well, floss right, keep the hungry out of sight, save face, nip and tuck, praise yourself and pass the buck. - Since I gave up hope I feel a lot better.

Saw Steve Taylor Live at the Hordern Pavillion back in the early 80s, havent heard much of his stuff lately

I'd love to have seen Steve Taylor live :twisted:

He sustained me through my cynical teenage years. Or maybe I should just say teenage years as everyone would understand they'd be cynical. Not much has changed. :wink:

Quite a few of those would have been in the play list back then. He hasn't released anything since Liver in the mid 90s but he produces a lot of the alternate bands these days.

Yeah was pretty good, trying to remember what year, probably about 84 So i would have been about 15 -16

All those songs I remember them when you mentioned them, although as for what else they escape me, good show though

:lol:  Then you are no better than he sounds. Kinda contradictive isn't it?

We are very alike. When I talk on the phone,outloud or to another person I sound exactly the same as he does on his albums. Infact every spoken word by any person is no different to anything Eminem produces.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4