Samuela Fainu

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'm just hoping for a good, solid game from him on debut. Ignore the hype, he doesn't have to be a world beater. But I await the negative comments unless he's a combination of Jake's tackling, Ola's powerful running and he looks like an octopus offloading the ball

Some new faces in the team which is refreshing, wouldn't of happened under our previous coach, So Fainu gets a a spot in the 17 and Bullemor gets a start by replacing Tualagi.

Interesting selection. I have no problem with Fainu's inclusion but there is no bench utility to cover injury in the backs or god forbid, hooker. Still, I would drop Woods or Keppie before Fainu.
It would be a bit mean to pick the debutant in the 17 but then leave him out at the last minute. So Woods or Keppie to make way for someone of Johns Weekes or Gordie.

Some new faces in the team which is refreshing, wouldn't of happened under our previous coach, So Fainu gets a a spot in the 17 and Bullemor gets a start by replacing Tualagi.
Im not sure about Bully on the Edge

I’d be running him as a middle off the bench.

But very pleased to see the young fella get his debut , wish him all the very best.

Fainu to start and Bully back to the bench might be part of the last-minute mastermind game day reshuffle. @:D
I hope so because Bully has shown that middle is his position. Fainu is in the mould of Olakau'atu and could cause some problems for the Tigers edge defence.

Did a fantastic job for 50+ min last week. He is best in the middle but is also our most reliable option as a fill in for this week.
He’s improved a 1000% from last year , but that’s because he’s playing where he’s used to playing, so this change worries me a little.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4