Samuela disrespected by Fox

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

wombatgc

KT 623
Premium Member
Tipping Member
That was my feeling by full time.
Vossy was losing his shiit over the Tigers fullback all game.
Samuela is on the field in the 2nd half from the get-go because of Parker’s knee injury.
When they crossed to Darcie McDonald for the half time updates, she never mentions the change at all.
Samuela had three runs, and there was nothing. I hate to say it, but Brandy wasn’t any better.
On his third run, all It said in the corner of the screen was NRL debut. Then crickets.
‘By then I was calling the whole FOX team a bunge of "you know what’s"!
It wasn’t till Samuelas 4th run, Voss, nonchalantly says Fainu is on to replace Parker halfway thru the second half!
Every other player that has debuted just this year always gets mentioned on their first carry or tackle.
To wait 20 minutes, and his 4th hit-up showed a huge amount of disrespect to the young bloke imo.
Really poor form I thought.
I’ll be looking forward to seeing the team song post match.
‘I’m sure his team mates will make him feel special on his first win of what I hope will be a long and successful career with Manly.
Vossy and Brandy, give yourselves a cpl uppercuts each.

It appears he was also disrespected by the opposition a few times today... couple of meles and torn jersey!
Assume aloai wanted to play big bro with wakeham in the sheds after on behalf of the young fella!

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4