Samantha in strife (and medical retirement rorts)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
e7147a5e8b351edbf28d3418ad39ac8b

USA magic has fixed Sambo's dodgy right shoulder ;)

Most of the ladies weight is supported by his Trapezius

The high price paid by being in the lime light . You become every ones business

Latest on InstaTwitFace tonight, Samantha to be medically retired , David Fifita to Bunnies on a million a year.

This is a joke on so many counts.

I'd suggest possibly waiting for something a bit more official than what you read on social media.

#lifehack

Last edited:
If you knew you weren’t going to play again but were getting a 3.6 million payout you’d be partying too!!!
If you knew that you did not have to go to work again like Mark from Brisbane You'd be partying every day too !!! . Good luck to both Sam and Mark

Sambo is married with 2 kids still :wondering:

His life choices are not the issue, rather it's his Club likely being handed another Cap exempt retirement deal @:mad:

To be honest with you . The way our Sea eagles are shaping up and rebuilding .

Nothing will stop our momentum towards another decade of excellence .

It has been proven that entitled clubs like the Broncos are not gauranteed success

And neither are Souths .

Nothing compares to the spirit of the Manly Sea eagles club

On record we are the most successful club in the modern professional modern era of the game

Stand tall and proud and let nothing faze us feathered friends

xeagle-spirit-totem-power-animal-symbolism-meaning.jpg.pagespeed.ic.jeEapdG1NF.jpg

If you knew that you did not have to go to work again like Mark from Brisbane You'd be partying every day too !!! . Good luck to both Sam and Mark
Can't agree. Fck Sam! Just another overpaid athlete with an overblown ego who earned way too much money running around with a ball. Another NRL favourite who got away with way too much.
This guy has had enough good luck.

Can't agree. Fck Sam! Just another overpaid athlete with an overblown ego who earned way too much money running around with a ball. Another NRL favourite who got away with way too much.
This guy has had enough good luck.

I'm no Nostradamus Nicci .... but after those photos I don't know how much of his $3.6 mil payout he will have left after tax and the missus and her lawyers finish with him .... next holiday mightbe the waterslide at Manly wharf ....

To be honest considering how he played the game it would not surprise me if he did qualify for a medical retirement (much like Steve and Brett). As always the overriding issue with the NRL is consistency and transparency…or lack of

In an ideal world

• NRL has an independent transparent 3rd party which reviews each retirement claim. Worst case they could partner with an insurance company and leverage their skills
  • When possible (while respecting privacy etc.) the results are published for all players across all grades
  • Much like the judiciary there will be some interpretation re results but it would be far better than the current system

The payment is something for the club to consider not the NRL – the only issue they should mange is if payments are part of the cap. This would not stop potential rorts but at least there would be some measure of transparency

Unless it is a strategic decision I cannot understand why the NRL is so hell bent on keeping certain aspects secret. All it does is reduce the overall trust and means that when there are human errors, such as from referee’s, it is rolled into an overall diminished view of the game

..and they've just announced Sutton and Schminglis as part of their coaching staff, rather convenient too.

Yep that’s part of what’s happening , note Gronk now part of the Roosters set up.

You offer 1.5 million a year , $500k on Cap, $500k on TPA, $500k deferred to be paid on retirement for “ coaching services”.

Easy now you know how it works.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6