Sam Verrils facing 2 weeks

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
He stood strong and shouldered him in the face, breaking his nose.

This was a pretty standard move from 1908 until about 2015. But shoulder charges were banned in 2015, and head contact is a big no-no from this season.

He shouldn’t get off, but no big deal if he does.

Manly needs to worry about their own game.

No great difference if the Variant is the Easts hooker, or lussick or the other bloke.

Who cares, we just need to focus on smashing them regardless. If our forwards fire up we will carve them up. This is not worth thinking about at all.
As a manly fan your right, we need to focus on our own shortcomings, fire up regardless of who is infront of us and get the job done.

As a rugby league fan, he gets off and it's another nail in the coffin as far as how the NRL is perceived, specially this year with all the hullabaloo with head knocks.

The other matter for the NRL to remember is how the Easts coach went ape**** about Latrell shouldering manu in the face.

He can’t have it both ways.
Yeah this is spot on. He completely lost it when one of his own players copped it...now they wanna challenge cause the boot is on the other foot!

Yeah this is spot on. He completely lost it when one of his own players copped it...now they wanna challenge cause the boot is on the other foot!
No issue with challenging the charge,although it’s the grading they’re disputing.It’s the finals,every club would do the same thing

So they think they can't beat us without Verrils.so a 2 week ban means diddly squat if they lose the grading challenge.

What a load of BS...something is afoot and i'm guessing he will get off.
It means less than nothing to us if he plays or not...he ain't anywhere near the difference between the 2 teams.

How about this:

easts coach blows up about shoulders to the face... nek minnit
Like how he blew up in 2014 when we beat them and only conceded 2 penalty exactly the same as they did in the 2013 GF. He said "how can a team only give away 2 penalties in 80 minutes" indeed Trent indeed!

The other matter for the NRL to remember is how the Easts coach went ape**** about Latrell shouldering manu in the face.

Does anybody else besides me fall asleep when Robinson is being interviewed, he just rambles on and on....

Well actually yeah, I know the coach isn't the only person who decides to challenge but you're right, its pure hypocrisy from Robinson.

You'd think if he feels so strongly about protecting players he would actually choose NOT to challenge it & would urge Verrills & the club not to as well.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2