Sam Burgess To Quit Bunnies

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
SeaEagleRock8 said:
South Sydney coach Michael Maguire was told of Burgess' defection on Sunday but played a minor role in discussions.

"I wasn't aware of the dealings of it," Maguire said. "It was all done externally. I didn't know any information about it. We as a club have given the information as we went through it. I think it has been handled quite well.

"We spoke as an organisation. I'm not going to talk about who made the decisions."

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/sam-burgess-gone-but-south-sydney-rabbitohs-wont-lose-luke-tom-or-george-20140217-32wey.html#ixzz2tcgBTxzN

Maguire just signed a new deal till 2017 yet was in the dark, gee he must be thrilled.
And isn't Crowe looking to get out?
I can see Souths starting to slide dramatically if they don't win the comp this year. But no pressure, guys. :D

True. This could have an effect on the other 3 Beatlejuice brothers.
I believe last years semi defeat by Manly really rocked Souths.

As they said last night on Sportsfan Clubhouse, the big problem with this is that if the media trend of 2013 continues in 2014 the NRL is basically going to be focusing on two players who won't even be playing league after this season. The general gist of it was that they should have told Burgess (and $BW) that since they want to go and play union, they're no longer NRL players.

The stupid thing is that I can see exactly that happening. Nein will continue its love affair with anything to do with the Burgess family and Money Bill and promote them despite Sam and $onny pissing off to play another code.

Reading this morning,
( Well, my Mrs helps with the big words)
That Sam Beatlejuice would've stayed in the NRL, as he would've loved to have played Origin. Don't we all?
"Sorry, cobber, there's just 1 minor technicality we're trying to get around.
You're a bloody Pom, mate."
WTF?

wedgetail eagle said:
Reading this morning,
That Sam Beatlejuice would've stayed in the NRL, as he would've loved to have played Origin. Don't we all?
WTF?
Maybe he is from South Wales, so since he was in New South Wales, he thought he had a chance...

Russell Crowe claiming he would have stayed if he could play Origin for NSW.

Problem is he's not good enough to play Origin.

He's not as good as Ryan Hoffman? Seriously?
Your feelings towards bunnies/pommies/Crowe must be colouring your thoughts.

Should never have let them back in the comp
The whole club is vermin
Chuck em out
let them merge with the rorters
Have the biggest internal blue of all time between rusty and Nick
Self destruct and jobs done
There is nothinhg to like about both sides
Wabbitts- I hate them
Rorters after last year can never be forgiven

I really hope he stays. He and his brothers have lifted the NRL to a new level. They have helped Souths get back to where they should be, on top of the league. Great for the game, on and off the field. Souths are a great club. Good on them for bringing us the B boys.

mozgrame said:
I really hope he stays. He and his brothers have lifted the NRL to a new level. They have helped Souths get back to where they should be, on top of the league. Great for the game, on and off the field. Souths are a great club. Good on them for bringing us the B boys.
We don't usually see such magnanimity in these parts.

SeaEagle007 said:
wedgetail eagle said:
Reading this morning,
WTF?
Maybe he is from South Wales, so since he was in New South Wales, he thought he had a chance...
Lol. A handy lawyer might be able to do something with that.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
mozgrame said:
We don't usually see such magnanimity in these parts.

Sarcasm....on the other hand....

Poor Sammy, he doesn't want to talk to the media for the whole of the 2014 season because he is so upset at his "rough treatment".

Related article:

South Sydney star Sam Burgess caught in a crime of passion, writes Paul Kent

Paul Kent
The Daily Telegraph
February 22, 2014 12:00AM

SAM Burgess tripped over his bottom lip this week.

Burgess is upset at how his walk-out from South Sydney was treated. He told Triple M’s Matty Johns he did not like some of the names he had been called and, indeed, it appears he was so upset at them that he was prepared to make the ultimate sacrifice.

Click here to read the full article.

Oh dear lol

Our man @RLW_Mole tells @RushHourMMM that Sam Burgess went down with a knee injury during training today. Severity of injury unknown #NRL

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2