Sam Burgess late hit on cherry

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
yes and my favourite tackle was a spear tackle I figured they would drop the ball in order to protect themselves, and even then I regularly got penalised and that was 50 years ago ... the rules have changed ... the players are bigger and faster and the dangers of concussion now recognised as has the duty of care ... 'that's footy' is a dumb anachronistic comment along the lines of .... boys will be boys, used to excuse bullying and violent bahaviour and stifle further discussion ... imho
you didn't play for st augustines did you,i copped a spear tackle in u15 circa 1964,the only person affected was me,no head bin in those days:confused:

forestville ferrets then belrose then union for the rats

It's so blatantly a shoulder charge as well as an intentional professional foul for initiating contact on an offensive player without the ball. Based on suspensions this year, should have been min. 6wks. Lol NRL, fk you very much. Thankfully DCE wasn't seriously hurt and got up, can't keep a good man (or team) down. We still absolutely flogged those vermin! Even leg ups from ref re: penalties and a laughable dodgy try (you could see souffs player keep trying to twist to attempt to ground ball) couldn't halt our total dominance and demolition job. GO you good thang - GO MANLY!

I keep thinking that if DCE stays down after that hit, Burgess gets a rest. But it would seem we aren't weak ****s like some of the players running around these days..

I'm sure wood's 'nipple cripple' on Gallen was legitimately hurtful to cause gallen to fall down like a nickle and dime piker and totally fool the bunker.

ugh

Wow Ferrets. That's a name I have not heard in many years.

played in the first year they were formed ... actually i played for Belrose-Forest United before the Ferrets then colts for the green rats then moved north ... call of the surf

I keep thinking that if DCE stays down after that hit, Burgess gets a rest. But it would seem we aren't weak ****s like some of the players running around these days..
That would have been too easy for the mrc, they would have just used their lame ass excuse of 'we deemed the penalty on field as sufficient, no suspension necessary', because DCE didn't stay down and it wasn't penalised it forced bodgy eyes buetner to come out with that big fat lie

I'm sure wood's 'nipple cripple' on Gallen was legitimately hurtful to cause gallen to fall down like a nickle and dime piker and totally fool the bunker.

ugh

That actually reminded me of Killer's from last year. Yes both took a dive but it got the desired result for their teams.

I think that would have got DCE a 'bringing the game into disrepute' suspension, 6-8 weeks, clearly he would have been assessed as 'faking it'.

but no, there nothing to see here, move along, nothing to see, move along, nothing to see.......

just listened to latest screaming eagles podcast. (Thanks Ben and Billy - great show, you guys really crack me up. Very entertaining but also informative). They said DCE is in trouble as he "neck charged burgess' shoulder!" Love it lol thank you and keep up the great work guys. If anyone on here hasn't heard their show yet, you are missing out.

just listened to latest screaming eagles podcast. (Thanks Ben and Billy - great show, you guys really crack me up. Very entertaining but also informative). They said DCE is in trouble as he "neck charged burgess' shoulder!" Love it lol thank you and keep up the great work guys. If anyone on here hasn't heard their show yet, you are missing out.

when where how?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10