Salary Cap

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
@globaleagle or some mod .... I have no memory of posting this .... or clue what it means ???????

I'll chime in. It means your (and bozo's) posts have been edited to remove the personal attacks between you two. They had gone beyond the usually accepted banter, and were adding nothing to the thread. Instead of deleting them outright, they were edited as a gentle prompt to cool it. Maybe they should have simply stated something like: "Personal attack, post removed."

I'll chime in. It means your (and bozo's) posts have been edited to remove the personal attacks between you two. They had gone beyond the usually accepted banter, and were adding nothing to the thread. Instead of deleting them outright, they were edited as a gentle prompt to cool it. Maybe they should have simply stated something like: "Personal attack, post removed."

Damn .... I didn't even swear once or even call him a name ...... and as far as adding nothing to the thread ..... there lies a slippery slope .....

are we getting a bit too precious or did I miss something ????

Damn .... I didn't even swear once or even call him a name ...... and as far as adding nothing to the thread ..... there lies a slippery slope .....

are we getting a bit too precious or did I miss something ????

I only saw your side of the posts Woodsie, and I usually like your banter, but yeah I think that scum of the earth scam smith did an appropriate thing (for once).

PENN SAID ......

"Manly have a seven-member recruitment and retention committee but Hasler will virtually oversee every decision.

“Des is one of the masters of cap management,” Penn said. “In previous times (at Manly), he had 150 different scenarios. That is what modern cap management makes.

“That is something he has always been strong at. Des is terrific at cap management.

“Des will be significantly involved in it. All clubs have a committee that comprises CEO, CFO, cap manager.

“There are guidelines from the NRL on who you should have on that committee and we follow those guidelines.

“There are more people at the table now, playing devil’s advocate and looking at different scenarios. I don’t want to comment on history and certainly can’t comment on his involvement at previous clubs.”

SO, Penn outlines the complexities of managing the cap and playing roster, even stating that there can be up to 150 different scenarios in play .... AND YET! .... Penn has ignored Barrett's demand for a Recruitment Officer and Salary Cap manager for over a year ......

I repeat .... if Barrett didn't have the courage to stand up to this pelican ..... nothing would have changed ....
Give it a rest Woodie.

PENN SAID ......

"Manly have a seven-member recruitment and retention committee but Hasler will virtually oversee every decision.

“Des is one of the masters of cap management,” Penn said. “In previous times (at Manly), he had 150 different scenarios. That is what modern cap management makes.

“That is something he has always been strong at. Des is terrific at cap management.

“Des will be significantly involved in it. All clubs have a committee that comprises CEO, CFO, cap manager.

“There are guidelines from the NRL on who you should have on that committee and we follow those guidelines.

“There are more people at the table now, playing devil’s advocate and looking at different scenarios. I don’t want to comment on history and certainly can’t comment on his involvement at previous clubs.”

SO, Penn outlines the complexities of managing the cap and playing roster, even stating that there can be up to 150 different scenarios in play .... AND YET! .... Penn has ignored Barrett's demand for a Recruitment Officer and Salary Cap manager for over a year ......

I repeat .... if Barrett didn't have the courage to stand up to this pelican ..... nothing would have changed ....
Your defensive efforts of your Cat mate Trent are equal to his defensive efforts that he instilled in our team Kilty

PENN SAID ......

I wouldn’t call it courage, but you’re right, we’d still be stuck with Barrett at the helm and a potential wooden spoon on its way in 2019.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2