Salary Cap Witch Hunt. **Appeal unsuccessful**

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Lets leave the hours through the sandglass bull**** for midday television, eh.

Has there been any more info on the salary cap thing? It's hard find any news on it in Perth so I rely on this forum to keep me updated. Cheers

Has there been any more info on the salary cap thing? It's hard find any news on it in Perth so I rely on this forum to keep me updated. Cheers
No. That's dropped off till the next slow news day.
Nothing interferes with the force feeding of the "biggest game in history".
I'll gladly swap with you next origin time!!

There was no Manly salary cap thing :cool:

Crime Commission did not find any proof of match fixing either, but the interviews brought to light some players, across 8 Clubs receiving cash TPAs.

They passed this onto the NRL and leaked it to the Media :mad:

The smh has been investigating Hayson and convoluted a follow up
(I posted their orignal story and their recanting piece in this Thread page 4)

Massoud added 2 together and came up with Manly yet again :confused:

Massoud is the one who aired the Weisner piece (see link I posted page 6) claiming cash payments and suicides at Blacktown.:mad:

Manly issued a statement to clarify that they do not in fact pay the BWSE as they are employed directly by Blacktown.

Now Massoud's twitter disclaims that the Weisner piece was about Manly.:banghead:
He is obviously in receipt of some legal papers @:cool:

NRL audited Manly just last Month and the unpaid TPA to Fiz was dismissed by Manly in 2015.

Nothing to see here, well at least till the next Media slur @:p

Last edited:

Crime Commission did not find any proof of match fixing either, but the interviews brought to light some players, across 8 Clubs receiving cash TPAs.

The smh has been investigating Hayson and convoluted a follow (I posted their orignal story and their recanting piece in this Thread page 4)

Massoud is the one who aired the Weisner piece (see link I posted page 6) claiming cash payments and suicides at Blacktown.:mad:

Manly issued a statement to clarify that they do not in fact pay the BWSE as they are employed directly by Blacktown.

Now Massoud's twitter disclaims that the Weisner piece was about Manly.:banghead:

NRL audited Manly just last Month and the unpaid TPA to Fiz was dismissed by Manly in 2015.

Thanks mate that is very helpful.

The smh has been investigating Hayson and convoluted a follow up
(I posted their orignal story and their recanting piece in this Thread page 4)

I hope masseuse ends up on the street.

Manly?

There is one club struggling to find staff because they are on the nose in the corporate sector.

"It's a career killer going there," one prospective employer told me.

"I've seen junior clubs run more professionally."

The NRL is aware of the problem and they have major concerns.

They are monitoring the situation closely.

Tigers I'd imagine. Who's career have we killed?

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 4 4 -60 8