Salary Cap Witch Hunt. **Appeal unsuccessful**

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
My theory is that the club has done nothing wrong, but certain former disgruntled players were taking cash on the side to put in poor performances on purpose from a certain disreputable businessman.

And now, to try to save their hides amidst being caught match fixing (illegal), they are trying to pass these payments off as salary cap rorting (only against NRL rules).

Of course, given how little actual information has come out this could be completely off base too.

Thats exactly what I said.

I also wouldn't be surprised if what we are seeing now is a police tactic to apply pressure on those involved to come clean and admit that the payments from this businessman were for match fixing rather than salary cap rorting.

The leaking of all this information to the media is putting pressure on the club and could derail our season. I imagine the players involved would not be popular amongst their peers at the moment for laying blame at the club rather than owning up to what the payments were really for.

Thats exactly what I said.

I also wouldn't be surprised if what we are seeing now is a police tactic to apply pressure on those involved to come clean and admit that the payments from this businessman were for match fixing rather than salary cap rorting.

The leaking of all this information to the media is putting pressure on the club and could derail our season. I imagine the players involved would not be popular amongst their peers at the moment for laying blame at the club rather than owning up to what the payments were really for.
All those players have left Manly.

The Crime Commission had also wound up the Match Fixing investigation.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...s/news-story/3f523adeebe3c0ff651ad4e7ec8489c6

However, police are set to clear anyone of being involved in organised match fixing from the original Strike Force Nuralda investigation involving three Manly Sea Eagles matches in the 2015-16 seasons.

This looks like an attempt to save face by the Police and the smh mob that they seem to freely leak to :swear:

Last edited:
So that bald headed fukwit continues to play his squalid little game. A confidential investigation yet details are being splashed all over the media. Another Greenturd witch hunt which will turn up sweet f.a. If it does turn up sweet f.a then that slimebag cnt needs to resign over this farce. The clubs must call for a vote of no confidence.

@josh_massoud
IMO @SeaEagles have the right to understand the scope of #NRL investigation before surrendering personal information & belongings of staff.

Josh Massoud..."IMO"..fk of you gutter dweller Massoud.
Report the facts, leave the personal opinion for the likes of Bandana Fitzsimmons and Andrew Bolt.

We're all guessing there's nothing to this but I'm wondering where it all started.
A hypothesis:
It has been reported that the Salary Cap investigation came about from info gathered by police in the Match Fixing investigation.
This investigation involved calling in players for secret questioning.
What if one player they called in had a beef with the club and, in particular a 'senior official' who was once close to the family but had a big falling out.
What if that player saw an opportunity to get back at the said official by making up a pack of lies about brown paper bags in car parks just to unleash a ****storm?
What if?
Just a Friday night (totally buggered) thought.

Timely reminder to please be wary of what you post, do not post innuendo or personal attacks anywhere on this site, especially not in this thread.

Hopefully one of the outcomes of this is that the formerly respected investigative journalist Miss Kate, is thoroughly discredited and is sacked by the tottering Russell Fairfax organisation.

Miss Kate will have no choice but to take her sad 'Should have listened to Mum and not pulled faces when the wind changed' visage off to rural England.

Over there she will establish a new career as a gurning champion, wearing low-cut blouses (a la Footy Show, 2002) to attract the male judges' attention and win against more worthy contestants.
F@ck me that's one of your best Terry....and that's saying something!

The f*ck is a pike?
Screenshot_20170721-220036.png

F@ck me that's one of your best Terry....and that's saying something!
Thanks wombat. I find it better to try and come up with something lighthearted (with a bit of trademark nastiness thrown in), than to go all out with what I would really like to say about Supergreenbergmcclysoudleristic exsevaldocious, even though the sound of it is something quite atrocious.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10