Salary cap? What salary cap?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Uber Eagle 72

Reserve Grader
Premium Member
You must of missed the part of the article that said it was the major sponsor of the Bulldogs, and the owner of the Storm offering shares in companies they owned ...
Fair enough. Well maybe we signed Schuster so cheaply because he was offered shares in the biggest loser. Interesting times ahead

NREagle

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
How does the NRL justify stuff like this??? Oh, probably because the Dogs have a big fanbase and they don't want them to become disinterested in their mediocre team. And Storm, well the game needs a respectable presence in Melbourne, so, you know...

Angry Inside Out GIF by Disney Pixar
It just feels wrong to have the words Storm and respectable in the same sentence.....

Dion Johnson

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Dogs offer to Tino - "the Bulldogs have offered the Titans skipper a monster deal which also gets around the salary cap."

"Laundy and the Bulldogs’ ploy is somewhat similar to what the Melbourne Storm did with a number of their off-contract stars last year.
Storm chairman Matt Trip gained approval from NRL powerbrokers for his players to receive investment opportunities in bookmaking firm Betr."
Very contradictory to what the NRL we’re planning with salary cap.

Looks like PEN health may need to be more creative to get Tino and Fifita, plenty of good opportunities for players in the health industry 😉😉.

Uk eagle

Bencher
It's well known over here that the wives of many of the Australian players who sign big deals with Super league clubs get a job either within the club or working for the owners company paid well above the rate normally paid. There's always a way around any loophole

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
16 13 3 125 32
16 11 5 116 28
17 11 6 225 26
17 11 6 125 26
16 9 7 65 24
16 9 7 48 24
17 9 7 67 23
17 9 8 1 22
17 9 8 -56 22
17 8 9 -81 20