Sad news! Sort of.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Poor you!!
I Got to drive 1 hour and forty to hit the Coast.... otherwise its these big dams with ugly dirty catfish with 6 eyes, like the fish Homer caught in the Simpsons....
Also beware the Hoey Moey pub, though I think its not as rough as a decade ago...

Poor you!!
I Got to drive 1 hour and forty to hit the Coast.... otherwise its these big dams with ugly dirty catfish with 6 eyes, like the fish Homer caught in the Simpsons....
Also beware the Hoey Moey pub, though I think its not as rough as a decade ago...
I haven't been to that place in twenty years! Yeah the spots not bad. Coffs creek is just at the end of my street about a hundred metre walk. I've pulled three mudcrabs out of there the two times I've tried. And a water dragon. They're harder than an angry muddy to shake out of a pot.

I am no longer residing in gods/Yolngu country. I am living in a hell hole called Coffs Harbour.

It is with a heavy heart that I usher myself and my children into the beautiful blue water around this place and tell them 'no it's fine their are no crocs in there'. They are still a bit trepidatious. Using crab pots instead of a hook on a stick to get muddies is going to take a bit of getting used to. I will still be back in Arnhem Land ten to twenty weeks a year but hope you will still respect and accept my moniker of @Top End Eagle.

Love yous all. It's bloody cold down here and traffic lights hey, what are they about.

Anyway snapper and kings instead of coral trout and Barra. It will take some time but I think I will survive.
Go a bit further south To Port macquarie, it sucks during the Ironman but perfect all year round

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6