Sad news! Sort of.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I think Kingfish fight harder pound for pound that most fish.
Them and GTs which you won’t be catching anymore in Coffs @Top End Eagle

They do get the summer Cobia cruising down the coast which also fight like hell.

The temp in Sydney now is 14c and the beaches are not real pleasant.

Enjoy Coffs
Yes I like Cobia. Might have to work a bit harder for them down here.

Attachments

• IMG_2816.jpg
    IMG_2816.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 19
Lots of options if you have a boat.

Sadly I don’t , I should but don’t have the room for a caravan AND a boat!!

But I’ve got some neighbours with boats who are happy to share fuel expenses.
Brought the 4.8 centre console down and my brother has a six metre plate boat so should have all options covered from bass to kings. Have to say I prefer fishing out of mine, hate boats with cabins but I hear they come in handy here because it gets a bit cold. Didn't have to worry about that on Groote and Nhulunbuy.

Great Marlin fishing there mate, especially the small blacks in close Dec to March, particularly round South West Rocks.Blues our wide most of year round too.Great pelagic stuff too.

To be honest I reckon the Blue marlin fishing SEQ/ North NSW is close to best in the world and very few people know about it.

Great Marlin fishing there mate, especially the small blacks in close Dec to March, particularly round South West Rocks.Blues our wide most of year round too.Great pelagic stuff too.

To be honest I reckon the Blue marlin fishing SEQ/ North NSW is close to best in the world and very few people know about it.
Mate green zones and FADS have done a great job down here. To be honest I'm pretty excited to be getting out without the forty degree heat and ninety percent humidity. If I never catch another GT again I won't be disappointed. The first one is fun. After four or five and your forearms are cramping up you realise it's a lot of effort for something that you can't eat.

To be honest I'm pretty excited to be getting out without the forty degree heat and ninety percent humidity.
Pfft you'll miss it mate. You'll be back. ;) We've crossed paths TEE. I grew up in Coffs and lived there for 30+ years. Now in Humpty, Humpty, Humpty Doo :)
Gorgeous day here today. Just got out of the pool. Kicking back flicking between Bathurst and the Aus v Pakistan test.

Mate green zones and FADS have done a great job down here. To be honest I'm pretty excited to be getting out without the forty degree heat and ninety percent humidity. If I never catch another GT again I won't be disappointed. The first one is fun. After four or five and your forearms are cramping up you realise it's a lot of effort for something that you can't eat.
Agree ! Caught one about 55kg jigging in coral sea. Refused to chase them again.Almost killed me. Fished plenty in NT , mostly out of Dundee and Shady. Love it but humidity is killer

Agree ! Caught one about 55kg jigging in coral sea. Refused to chase them again.Almost killed me. Fished plenty in NT , mostly out of Dundee and Shady. Love it but humidity is killer
It's hard work. I have four kids so for me a trip out is early in the morning and back by midday. Can't complain we usually come back with enough to eat but staying out all day is a big effort. It's better to camp on an island and make an over nighter of it. But again that makes for a difficult conversation with the other half who doesn't eat meat. I can't even claim the whole provider thing.

• 😆
Reactions: Sue
I am no longer residing in gods/Yolngu country. I am living in a hell hole called Coffs Harbour.

It is with a heavy heart that I usher myself and my children into the beautiful blue water around this place and tell them 'no it's fine their are no crocs in there'. They are still a bit trepidatious. Using crab pots instead of a hook on a stick to get muddies is going to take a bit of getting used to. I will still be back in Arnhem Land ten to twenty weeks a year but hope you will still respect and accept my moniker of @Top End Eagle.

Love yous all. It's bloody cold down here and traffic lights hey, what are they about.

Anyway snapper and kings instead of coral trout and Barra. It will take some time but I think I will survive.
If you have a daughter keep her close by your side when the bulldogs come to town. They have form

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6