Sad news! Sort of.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I am no longer residing in gods/Yolngu country. I am living in a hell hole called Coffs Harbour.

It is with a heavy heart that I usher myself and my children into the beautiful blue water around this place and tell them 'no it's fine their are no crocs in there'. They are still a bit trepidatious. Using crab pots instead of a hook on a stick to get muddies is going to take a bit of getting used to. I will still be back in Arnhem Land ten to twenty weeks a year but hope you will still respect and accept my moniker of @Top End Eagle.

Love yous all. It's bloody cold down here and traffic lights hey, what are they about.

Anyway snapper and kings instead of coral trout and Barra. It will take some time but I think I will survive.

I am no longer residing in gods/Yolngu country. I am living in a hell hole called Coffs Harbour.

It is with a heavy heart that I usher myself and my children into the beautiful blue water around this place and tell them 'no it's fine their are no crocs in there'. They are still a bit trepidatious. Using crab pots instead of a hook on a stick to get muddies is going to take a bit of getting used to. I will still be back in Arnhem Land ten to twenty weeks a year but hope you will still respect and accept my moniker of @Top End Eagle.

Love yous all. It's bloody cold down here and traffic lights hey, what are they about.

Anyway snapper and kings instead of coral trout and Barra. It will take some time but I think I will survive.
Hoey moey time!

Hope you got a fishing licence.

The beaches North of Coff's are also called the "Northern Beaches"

I would organise a Mid North Coast Silvertails get together .... but I am too lazy, have fought with most of you numb-nuts on every topic .... and the last thing I need is a bunch of Punchie free loaders at my place ....

Apart from that welcome to the area ......

Hoey Moey, wasn't that the first pub they went to when released from Grafton Prison....lol
And footy club pre-season/end of season tours. Proprietor didn’t bother asking if you are a footy club, if so you aren’t welcome!

Last edited:

Nothing wrong with Snapper mate, and they can fight every bit as well as a Barra ......well that’s an exaggeration but they aren’t bad!!

Yes you need a licence in NSW.

Not in QLD.

I think Kingfish fight harder pound for pound that most fish.
Them and GTs which you won’t be catching anymore in Coffs @Top End Eagle

They do get the summer Cobia cruising down the coast which also fight like hell.

The temp in Sydney now is 14c and the beaches are not real pleasant.

Enjoy Coffs

I think Kingfish fight harder pound for pound that most fish.
Them and GTs which you won’t be catching anymore in Coffs @Top End Eagle

They do get the summer Cobia cruising down the coast which also fight like hell.

The temp in Sydney now is 14c and the beaches are not real pleasant.

Enjoy Coffs

Lots of options if you have a boat.

Sadly I don’t , I should but don’t have the room for a caravan AND a boat!!

But I’ve got some neighbours with boats who are happy to share fuel expenses.

Big change Top End.
I got family there.
Every time I go there it's bloody raining.

The beaches North of Coff's are also called the "Northern Beaches"

I would organise a Mid North Coast Silvertails get together .... but I am too lazy, have fought with most of you numb-nuts on every topic .... and the last thing I need is a bunch of Punchie free loaders at my place ....

Apart from that welcome to the area ......
Woodsie, we numbnuts don't wait fer no invutayshons.
We just tern up...

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4