Sack Peter Peters

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
This pretty much explains Zorba & why.

Narcissism is the pursuit of gratification from vanity or egotistic admiration of one's own attributes. The term originated from the Greek mythology, where the young Narcissus fell in love with his own image reflected in a pool of water.

Narcissism is a concept in psychoanalytic theory, which was introduced in Sigmund Freud's On Narcissism. The American Psychiatric Association has the classification narcissistic personality disorder in its Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM).

Narcissism is also considered a social or cultural problem. It is a factor in trait theory used in some self-report inventories of personality such as the Millon Clinical Multiaxial Inventory. It is one of the three dark triadic personality traits (the others being psychopathy and Machiavellianism).

Except in the sense of primary narcissism or healthy self-love, narcissism is usually considered a problem in a person's or group's relationships with self and others. Narcissism is not the same as egocentrism.

I have seen this man (zorba) over 40 years create havoc at this club and the good people who have been involved.. I know of so many people who have stories on this bloke that would make ones hair turn white. The big thing for me has been a good mate of mine who was on the board for over 10 years who gave up his time and money to represent us members to be smashed up at a cost to his business, reputation and health. All of theses attacks have come from peters. This bloke had the guts to stand up to him and agree to have him sacked in 2011. For that he was threatened by Bozo and others that they would get him. He was smashed and pursued by Ritchie and Rothfield on bull**** that caused his business to fail and then had a massive hart attack at the last game at brooky last year. Even when i saw him in hospital after needing a 14 hours of surgery he was still worried about the club getting into Zorbas and Penn's hands. What we are seeing now was what he said he was fighting against. Zorba still is having a go at him even now he is very sick. Zorba wont be happy until he gets his revenge on him and that would include my mate not being with us.
Zorba is a vengeful Narcissist and nepotism is alive and well.again at manly. Remember that Zorba has leaked and gone after people on penn's orders. Thats how they conducted them selves at manly .
They wont be getting a cent of me any more while Zorba is at the club.

That's disgusting treatment!! I hope your friend returns to good health asap.

Frankly I am not surprised but someone has to hold this guy accountable for ALL the ****e he has propagated!!

TBH I wouldnt be surprised if this website is eventually on the hit list.

What would give you that idea ? If any of the senior management visited this place over the last 6 months, they couldn't help but feel the love ;) some glowing performance appraisals for them all.

Still, freedom of speech is an important right in a democratic country. Let's hope that in 12 months time we are singing their praises

Zorba got the sack, basically for being a chauvinistic pig and a dinosaur. Unfortunately however, though both family connections and through still having powerful friends within the club, he managed to slime his way back in and now has a nice cushy position on the clubs board.

Ever since he got back in it seems that just about everyone who didn't support him after his sacking is being drummed out of the club. And that's not even mentioning his friendship with the senior playing group (not including Killer or Matty) that almost led to us losing both DCE and Foran. And it was only after Foran announced he was going that the club realised that if they didn't get DCE to backflip on the Titans....we were going to be in deep, deep trouble on the field as we literally have no one who could have stepped in and done the same job DCE and Foran did, and there was no one on the market really worth taking at that point.

This tells me that Peters isn't about the Manly Warringah Sea Eagles. He is all about Peter Peters.

You know, I respect Arko immensely.....but Peters is one player I wish he had never signed. He should have let him rot in Parra-doesn't-matta's reserve grade where he found him.

Last edited:
Zorba got the sack, basically for being a chauvinistic pig and a dinosaur. Unfortunately however, though both family connections and through still having powerful friends within the club, he managed to slime his way back in and now has a nice cushy position on the clubs board.

Ever since he got back in it seems that just about everyone who didn't support him after his sacking is being drummed out of the club. And that's not even mentioning his friendship with the senior playing group (not including Killer or Matty) that almost led to us losing both DCE and Foran. And it was only after Foran announced he was going that the club realised that if they didn't get DCE to backflip on the Titans....we were going to be in deep, deep trouble on the field as we literally have no one who could have stepped in and done the same job DCE and Foran did, and there was no one on the market really worth taking at that point.

This tells me that Peters isn't about the Manly Warringah Sea Eagles. He is all about Peter Peters.

You know, I respect Arko immensely.....but Peters is one player I wish he had never signed. He should have let him rot in Parra-doesn't-matta's reserve grade where he found him.
Paying overs for DCE was just the in-laws bailing out Zorba again.

Let's not forget ZtH has been sacked once, and we all know how that ended.

Can you just imagine how he'd be if he was sacked a second time ???

I've been making those points for years. Something tells me Fulton might have put in a good word for Peters back in 1968/69.

There's no doubt Boze and ZtH are good mates, it's why you'd never see a leak from " the leak" of an" anti Bozo" basis.

To be honest there's nothing we can do , Mr Fluffy won the war, ZtH has a board seat and we are in a " suck it up princess " situation.

All we can do is zip ourselves in for the ride, bitch and whinge on here, and protest ( if we wish) with any future payments to the club......however.......after thinking on this for a bit I wonder what that might achieve?

One things for sure I don't ever want to see a Northern Eagles again, nor do I want to see my club gone because we didn't support it financially.

There's no doubt Boze and ZtH are good mates, it's why you'd never see a leak from " the leak" of an" anti Bozo" basis.

To be honest there's nothing we can do , Mr Fluffy won the war, ZtH has a board seat and we are in a " suck it up princess " situation.

All we can do is zip ourselves in for the ride, bitch and whinge on here, and protest ( if we wish) with any future payments to the club......however.......after thinking on this for a bit I wonder what that might achieve?

One things for sure I don't ever want to see a Northern Eagles again, nor do I want to see my club gone because we didn't support it financially.
I must have missed it. Who the **** is Mr Fluffy and why?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6