Sack Peter Peters

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If you all want to do something positive and tangible-please throw your weight behind a movement to rid Peter Peters from this club. Saving 2V is unachievable, but terminating this grub is possible.

He's Greek. It's retribution. He didn't like having the financial umbilical being cut back in 2011. His own Peterides' Book of Feuds is bigger than Homer's Iliad, Cervantes' Don Quixote, Tolstoy's War and Peace and Dumas' Count of Monte Christo combined.

Last edited:
Sadly the instability at Manly goes way beyond Zorba. The anti-Penn brigade blames the Penns and all associated but this undermining has been going on for years, only masked by success on the field. If only it was a simple as some make out!!!! There was just as much dissent in the time of Des, Max and Crusher etc.

But they are gone now and could not be the cause of this.

As you say this has been going on for years and the fingers have been pointed. 1 by 1 those pointed at have dropped off until there is just 1. There is no denying it, it comes from the one camp as there is only 1 camp left.

I can't believe greats are backing an ego over our club and its farken disgusting.

A dumb question perhaps, but what is his motivation? Every time I hear him interviewed he spruiks about his undying love for the club.

What has he got to gain by white anting us?
Its all to do with his ****en ego. I hate the ****. He sits just behind me in the box in the Jane Try stand at every home game and waddles around like his **** doesn't stink just looking down on the little people.

TBH I wouldnt be surprised if this website is eventually on the hit list.
Sack a Club Legend via a media leak, shoot down Bambi Ballin and top it off by publically validating our paranoid schizoid musings - sound like a master plan :p:eek::confused::shake::giggle:

He's Greek. It's retribution. He didn't like having the financial umbilical being cut back in 2011. His own Peterides' Book of Feuds is bigger than Homer's Iliad, Cervantes' Don Quixote, Tolstoy's War and Peace and Dumas' Count of Monte Christo combined.

You are getting better each day Terry!!

You're forgetting that we are the Customers of their Product.
We aren't getting what we paid for - simple @:cool:

Agree

Silvertails isn't their product , it's @Dan who owns it, I was simply stating I was surprised Mr Fluffy hasn't tried to close it down, as it hasn't exactly been pro establishment in recent times .

He will be after all the final one in the retribution plan!!

Oh plus all those associated with 2V for no other reason than that!!

Zorba you are an absolute joke, how you have acted in recent years is just a disgrace. It's all about you. The whole club could go under and as long as you got someone who may have sleighted you years ago you couldn't give a s@@@.

What must the turbos, gutho and other youngsters think when they see this crap? I've heard these youngsters are diehard sea eagles....well that will only last so long with pathetic ego driven displays like yours.

I have seen this man (zorba) over 40 years create havoc at this club and the good people who have been involved.. I know of so many people who have stories on this bloke that would make ones hair turn white. The big thing for me has been a good mate of mine who was on the board for over 10 years who gave up his time and money to represent us members to be smashed up at a cost to his business, reputation and health. All of theses attacks have come from peters. This bloke had the guts to stand up to him and agree to have him sacked in 2011. For that he was threatened by Bozo and others that they would get him. He was smashed and pursued by Ritchie and Rothfield on bull**** that caused his business to fail and then had a massive hart attack at the last game at brooky last year. Even when i saw him in hospital after needing a 14 hours of surgery he was still worried about the club getting into Zorbas and Penn's hands. What we are seeing now was what he said he was fighting against. Zorba still is having a go at him even now he is very sick. Zorba wont be happy until he gets his revenge on him and that would include my mate not being with us.
Zorba is a vengeful Narcissist and nepotism is alive and well.again at manly. Remember that Zorba has leaked and gone after people on penn's orders. Thats how they conducted them selves at manly .
They wont be getting a cent of me any more while Zorba is at the club.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4