[Resurrected] SACK Des Hasler!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The game has changed from round 3 this season. The 6 again rule change has been big negative on how we play the game. We don't have the right players for the rule change and add our fitness levels need to be at a higher level for this new game. Unfortunately until this is addessed we will struggle in years to come.

But we will never compete with Croker and Levi as our creative threat. They are weak as piss.

• 👍
Reactions: Kez
The game has passed Des by. Was never the right call bringing him back into the fold.
C71D5C5A-72BC-4EB5-8443-4F506E0A2B62.gif

The game has passed Des by. Was never the right call bringing him back into the fold.
Yep we got a dead cat bounce last season after Barrett was turfed now we are seeing the same rubbish that Barrett was sacked for.

The indication of a good coach is if we sacked Des today he wouldn't get another job only we were so desperate and broke we got him back.

The guy is finished but because he is a "manly" (really Penrith) boy people give him a pass. I only hope he doesn't give us our first spoon but the way we are going I fear he will.

The owner who told us "it's a results driven business" is to busy swanning around New York to care.

The fitness level is pathetic , the game plans seen non existent , the leadership is non existent, the attitude is abysmal, the execution is worse than abysmal. It all comes back on the head coach. If this was a business performing this badly then the CEO, the management and the supervisors would all have their necks on the block.

I’d worry about the fact we have players such as Parker, Crocker, Gojetski, Levi, Boyle, Waddell, Keppie ect...before I worry about whoever’s coaching them. Honestly.
If we had the Rorters squad, would we still be talking about the coach?
That crew wouldn't really wouldn't get a start in any other side ...... and therein lies the problem.

The fitness level is pathetic , the game plans seen non existent , the leadership is non existent, the attitude is abysmal, the execution is worse than abysmal. It all comes back on the head coach. If this was a business performing this badly then the CEO, the management and the supervisors would all have their necks on the block.
Only difference is that in business injuries don't come into play BUT I do agree with most of what you say.

This club must have some big behind the scenes problems which must come out soon.
Currently we are an embarrassment to our colours from all aspects - and today’s display was so pathetic that it makes me sick to see players smiling (except Jake) after the game.

Thank God we are not fighting with the Donkeys to avoid tge wooden spoon because with the players we have, we may have gotten our first wooden spon..FMD!!!

I think the gap between good and being smashed is a lot smaller now. I think Des can turn around for sure. Parramatta got the spoon in 2018 and are contenders in 2020. Gee if they can do it we surely can!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4