[Resurrected] SACK Des Hasler!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Either Des sacks Levi, Crocker and all the other underperforming players iand staff ir the biard sack Des. This crap is not acceptable any more.

I’ve never seen a des coached team play this badly. Something is seriously missing here.
The fabric of the game changed from round 3. We have always been slow and slowing the play the ball worked for us in the past under the old rules. The new 6 again rule has exposed our flaws big time with our slow backline and poor NRL standard 1st graders. Add injuries and losing fainu before season start and you understand why we have struggled.

Talent yes but ATTITUDE and a want to win would b nice
And go to Dogs , Hoppa , the whole clan is so hyped up but our winger is average and Jamal at Broncos is 2nd grader too
Never seen a family of average talent talked up as much as the “Hoppas”

I agree, but I will say that if Manly had 13 John Hopoates in the 1997 GF, we would have ****ted it in...with the exception of Hoppa, we were bullied outta that one.

Look a few months back I was willing to give Des minimum 3-4 seasons to show improvement but even when we were full strength we were struggling to put away crap sides (Broncos anyone?).

He is racking up some pretty horrendous records lately (Titans highest ever score ffs, the Souths game, Brooky record losses tumbling), and the team is not even digging in defensively to make up for our zero attacking presence. At least rip in and show some heart.

Coaches have been sacked for much less.

Look a few months back I was willing to give Des minimum 3-4 seasons to show improvement but even when we were full strength we were struggling to put away crap sides (Broncos anyone?).

He is racking up some pretty horrendous records lately (Titans highest ever score ffs, the Souths game, Brooky record losses tumbling), and the team is not even digging in defensively to make up for our zero attacking presence. At least rip in and show some heart.

Coaches have been sacked for much less.
If the Penns were smart,they’d hold off on re-signing him until they see how next year is panning out,not as if Des will have offers flooding in

No turbo no walker no fainu...

Replaced by Elliot cust and levi :tmi:

Then garrick cust and levi

Now funa croker and levi

Cant blame des for these injuries but we can blame him for some of the "efforts" he looks very tired and run down lately... at the start of the year he looked great he was jubilant and beaming with energy. Its been a long annoying year we have had glimpses of the heart this team can show. The raiders game was brilliant and we came back from behind and showed real heart in those games... the end of the year has been shocking and i think this afb thing when it comes out will shine more light on the situation.
Give dessie 2 more years to build.. he has started well ditching deadwood....
Cartwheel levi elliot waddell boyle elliot.. now for croker

No turbo no walker no fainu...

Replaced by Elliot cust and levi :tmi:

Then garrick cust and levi

Now funa croker and levi

Cant blame des for these injuries but we can blame him for some of the "efforts" he looks very tired and run down lately... at the start of the year he looked great he was jubilant and beaming with energy. Its been a long annoying year we have had glimpses of the heart this team can show. The raiders game was brilliant and we came back from behind and showed real heart in those games... the end of the year has been shocking and i think this afb thing when it comes out will shine more light on the situation.
Give dessie 2 more years to build.. he has started well ditching deadwood....
Cartwheel levi elliot waddell boyle elliot.. now for croker
how is it we can strongly agree on Des yet disagree so passionately on DCE...

how is it we can strongly agree on Des yet disagree so passionately on DCE...
I like dce i love watching him when he plays well.. one of the best halfs to watch carve up a team. My problem is he doesn't carve teams up anymore. The dogs last week perhaps. Big deal. Sure he needs help but some of the things he does are just terrible ie the massive and unnecessary cut out pass to hoppa that was intercepted. All he had to do was go short for siro. Doesn't try to get a repeat set until the 70 minute. He cant build pressure and cant manage a game. A few weeks ago instead of kicking out and winding down the clock he throws a pass behind harper or whoever and they get the ball and score on half time.... his last tackle options.... I'll say this without him in our current side we wouldn't score any points and would be last. Id prefer to lose walker before dce for a season. Though walker isnt captain and doesn't get paid the most money in the code and also isn't the qld captain

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2