[Resurrected] SACK Des Hasler!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

davohan123

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
And no thank you to members or a line of

We f$$ked up this year

We can only say sorry.

This is no the standard manly is known for and we have let down our supporters fans and members.

We will not stand for this mediocrity in 2023.

Des and DCE showed us nothing.

Last edited:

EagleFromMay1967

Sky Punching : send them High as the Clouds
Toovey as Caretaker interim coach until a full competitive selection can be Undertaken. Tooves may not want to do it ☹️

Red Pill

Enthusiastic Amateur
Hhhhmm yeah hmmm Naa….Desmond’s future will be judged upon what happens next year. Of course injuries played a role. We will alright in 2023 mark my humble words. Don’t pay too much attention to dooms day hype. Fans have every right to be displeased and temperance is not a reality for some fans.. which I can appreciate and understand. . I have faith we will be OK in 2023…

davohan123

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Hhhhmm yeah hmmm Naa….Desmond’s future will be judged upon what happens next year. Of course injuries played a role. We will alright in 2023 mark my humble words. Don’t pay too much attention to dooms day hype. Fans have every right to be displeased and temperance is not a reality for some fans.. which I can appreciate and understand. . I have faith we will be OK in 2023…

Tom Cruise Lol GIF
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

The Royal Soup

First Grader
Please enlighten us all to how we be “alright” in 2023

EOL now nesting on the GC

Official NRL commentator of the UK Royal Family
Premium Member
Tipping Member
This is getting monotonous, what coach would have done anymore with that team given the injuries, age and drama all year ...????
exactly! all these #SACK posts are completely irrelevant unless there is a better option..... And NO as much as we all love Toovey he is not the answer. he's just not a very good coach! that side he inherited pretty well coached itself.

Team P W L PD Pts
15 12 3 113 28
15 10 5 108 24
15 10 5 77 24
16 10 6 195 22
15 8 7 64 20
15 8 7 40 20
16 9 7 2 20
15 8 7 -30 20
15 7 7 28 19
15 7 8 21 18
15 7 8 -47 18