[Resurrected] SACK Des Hasler!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Bearfax

Grizzly old fart
At this point ( yes I know a long way to go to kick off ) but 2023 is looking pretty damn miserable.

Maybe if Tommy has another of his years but if like usual he spends most of the season injured we are totally screwed !!

I'm not so pessimistic Mark. Certainly some serious thinking and restructuring needs to happen in the next 3 months and there are a lot of 'ifs' on the way. But I suspect as long as they pick up a few aggro forwards and maybe Best from Newcastle (he wanted to play for Manly years back), they'll have the basis of a pretty decent side still. Hopefully the Shoe will put a sock in it and get back to being the potential champion he promises. Koula and Weekes will be just that much better. Ola will improve and hopefully Paseka (he needs to be a bit more angry that one) will be ready to start again. Burbo will have learned from his experiences this year. Turbo, Jake and DCE will be hopefully fresh. Hope we hold onto Garrick. Tong, who has looked good in trials may be ready for a chance at sharing hooking role. Humphries will put pressure on DCE. There's some good talent there that just needs to meld. Dont give up Mark. I dont think we'll be as bad next year and maybe a lot better.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I'm not so pessimistic Mark. Certainly some serious thinking and restructuring needs to happen in the next 3 months and there are a lot of 'ifs' on the way. But I suspect as long as they pick up a few aggro forwards and maybe Best from Newcastle (he wanted to play for Manly years back), they'll have the basis of a pretty decent side still. Hopefully the Shoe will put a sock in it and get back to being the potential champion he promises. Koula and Weekes will be just that much better. Ola will improve and hopefully Paseka (he needs to be a bit more angry that one) will be ready to start again. Burbo will have learned from his experiences this year. Turbo, Jake and DCE will be hopefully fresh. Hope we hold onto Garrick. Tong, who has looked good in trials may be ready for a chance at sharing hooking role. Humphries will put pressure on DCE. There's some good talent there that just needs to meld. Dont give up Mark. I dont think we'll be as bad next year and maybe a lot better.
Very optimistic rather than my very pessimistic view.

I hope you are right , the trouble is it’s a lot of “ ifs & maybes “, and until we see what transpires it just feels kind doom & gloom.

Red Baron

Still waiting for Manly to win 80-0
I’ve argh loved argh having you argh back dessy argh but argh it’s argh time to argh go. Don’t want to see him leave but maybe start helping to groom our next coach.
We can do a lot better than a 500 year old dinosaur that needs speech therapy.

davohan123

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
The worst streak in the history of the club - can you believe it? Where's the accountability?
And the fact 2V's got sacked for a better record than Des the hypocrisy from the Penn family on this issue is for everyone to see.

Why was 2V's not given this same treatment or Lee way we all knoe why he backed the wrong political play.

I thank des for all the memories he has given me in 2008,2011 but his time is done as well as Penn.

They can both go and play funny buggers somewhere else I want my club back with people who have the best interests of this club at heart.

davohan123

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Dce said in presses its no time to blame people and to come together as a club.

You tell to Penn and co they are ones dividing this great club as well as you.

7 straight defeats just so hurtful.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
15 12 3 113 28
15 10 5 108 24
15 10 5 77 24
16 10 6 195 22
15 8 7 64 20
15 8 7 40 20
16 9 7 2 20
15 8 7 -30 20
15 7 7 28 19