Saab and Schuster on Matty John’s show tonight

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Shame Saab didnt have a decent pair of trousers or jeans to wear.

Bus Jeans GIF

Honestly, what is the point of this?. What possible insight can two of the most disappointing Sea Eagles this year give to their season?.

This is a stitch up and pity party set up by a Manly hater. They know they are about to go 7-9 and up s$&t creek.

On the positive side, let’s wheel out these guys and let the real members of the squad focus on trying to turn what has been a very disappointing season considering the squad, around.

Please feel welcome to discuss.

NYEagle
Why hate so much on any player that dons our maroon and white? Everyone has down periods. Its about how they bounce back.
Disappointed at times this year yes. But they are better than anyone on here will ever be.
We would have been booked to appear on the show this week for some time so its not a stitch up.
Imagine we won and Saab had have made that tackle on Holmes. All good then yeah? Happy to have him on.
Harper has played some great footy since his return.
I'm guessing you would have been just as hard on any player we put up?

Geez that was pretty ordinary
Poor old Morgan looked half asleep or **** scared. Saab was ok
But terrible timing. Perhaps these things are scheduled in advance and they’re not to know if there’ll win or lose that week

Geez that was pretty ordinary
Poor old Morgan looked half asleep or **** scared. Saab was ok
But terrible timing. Perhaps these things are scheduled in advance and they’re not to know if there’ll win or lose that week
given I work in TV i can 100% guarantee this week would have been booked at least a month ago if not longer.

Thing is had we won most on here would be all fluffy and happy and be praising the boy's appearance on the show.

hell had the match ended at 70 min we would have all been stoked.

given I work in TV i can 100% guarantee this week would have been booked at least a month ago if not longer.

Thing is had we won most on here would be all fluffy and happy and be praising the boy's appearance on the show.

hell had the match ended at 70 min we would have all been stoked.
Ah yeah Ah nah Ah yeah

Ah yeah I agree given TV schedules it was not a stitch up, but how convenient it ended up an embarrassment

Ah nah I disagree Saab as been disappointing all year as has Schuster (as per the original invitees discussed). I have my right to express that, and quite frankly no harm done if we miss or make the 8.

Honestly, we have the squad to comfortably make the eight, and a couple of these guys need to get with the program because there are guys at Manly putting in who I am proud of and it would be a pity to see that effort wasted.

Ah yeah Matty John’s is a Manly hater and loved putting the boys on the spot about DCE. Not cool, and he wouldn’t do that to Parra, Newcastle or Rooster players. The audience is full of these fans and it would not be a good look.

NYEagle

Ah yeah Ah nah Ah yeah

Ah yeah I agree given TV schedules it was not a stitch up, but how convenient it ended up an embarrassment

Ah nah I disagree Saab as been disappointing all year as has Schuster (as per the original invitees discussed). I have my right to express that, and quite frankly no harm done if we miss or make the 8.

Honestly, we have the squad to comfortably make the eight, and a couple of these guys need to get with the program because there are guys at Manly putting in who I am proud of and it would be a pity to see that effort wasted.

Ah yeah Matty John’s is a Manly hater and loved putting the boys on the spot about DCE. Not cool, and he wouldn’t do that to Parra, Newcastle or Rooster players. The audience is full of these fans and it would not be a good look.

NYEagle
I say give as good as you take. Players are so scared of being themselves these days iylts a real shame.
Matty johns has his DCE dig.....Player answers with yeah I gave him **** but then he pulled out a Premiership ring, Churchill medal, an origin medal and a world cup winners medal and I sort of shut up.... you can relate to to that yeah matty? Oh sorry you can't can you?

Last edited:
Why hate so much on any player that dons our maroon and white? Everyone has down periods. Its about how they bounce back.
Disappointed at times this year yes. But they are better than anyone on here will ever be.
We would have been booked to appear on the show this week for some time so its not a stitch up.
Imagine we won and Saab had have made that tackle on Holmes. All good then yeah? Happy to have him on.
Harper has played some great footy since his return.
I'm guessing you would have been just as hard on any player we put up?
reply of week

Who said anything about private schools ? I'm sure they produce more than their fair share of graduates who can't string a sentence together as well.

A lot of people think Australia’s education standards are slipping partly because of our weird fascination with private education and government funding going to private schools to help them fund underground car parks, state of the art auditoriums, boat houses, junkets to rowing regattas in the UK etc.

A lot of people think Australia’s education standards are slipping partly because of our weird fascination with private education and government funding going to private schools to help them fund underground car parks, state of the art auditoriums, boat houses, junkets to rowing regattas in the UK etc.

A lot of people need to stop thinking that nonsense .. and get back to teaching reading , writing and arithmetic in primary school rather than 30 hours a week of pool safety, road safety, aboringal languages, climate change protests, stranger danger, gender madness, inclusiveness and anti western and anti British cultural propaganda.. (I sure I've missed a dozen other interesting subjects)

Very few private schools in Australia are like that; the above is a generalization.

The vast majority are run by denominations.

Most send their kids to one not for social standing, but ethical reasons. These same people - most who you would not consider 'wealthy' in any way, pay taxes; the same taxes (or more in many cases) that people who send their kids to public schools do (and then will say, 'my taxes have paid for my child's (public) schooling').

In reality, then, parents who have paid their taxes and then pay for and send their child to a private school - have seen their paid tax money go towards supporting another child or children at a public school. So it's fair that some funding goes to private schools to provide restitution for this.

Yes - the amount of government money to 'blue-chip grammar schools' needs to be closely scrutinized. But the vast number of private schools are not like this.

Also - if the private school system either collapsed completely or was abolished, imagine the pressure / chaos on the public system as a result. Just like the hospital system, where 60% of all surgery in Australia is done in private hospitals.

A lot of people need to stop thinking that nonsense .. and get back to teaching reading , writing and arithmetic in primary school rather than 30 hours a week of pool safety, road safety, aboringal languages, climate change protests, stranger danger, gender madness, inclusiveness and anti western and anti British cultural propaganda.. (I sure I've missed a dozen other interesting subjects)

Only creeps would complain about there being too much stranger danger education.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4