S.O.O Game 3 - 2015 Brisbane

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I see the brainwashing is taking its toll on a lot of people here with replies like the blowout is a bad look for the sport and the refs gifted the game to the other side.

I'm a NSW fan but QLD took the game early and never let up, there were no b.s penalties to let the lesser team back into the fold which was absolutely brilliant to see and allowed for some amazing rugby league. Sure, unfortunate it was QLD and not NSW but amazing none the less.

Thurston, regardless of your opinion of him as a man is easily one of the best footballers to play the game. In regard to conversions he is a dead set freak. He had the chance to knock over ten from ten with the easiest kick of the nigh and handed it to Hodges only to be gifted a penalty in front on the buzzer and direct the to kick it seas.

NSW never wrapped the ball up in defence, were lazy at marker and around the ruck in general and just looked dejected the moment QLD scored their first try until the siren.

I would love to see a no-nonsense referee in the game who calls it straight and has the balls to stand by his decision. Contemporary refs appear wishy washy and too easily swayed by agendas. There is a growing tendency in NRL for refs to be influenced by player behaviour and it's very, dare I say, "unaustralian". We are looking more like European football with the amount of diving, staying down for replays, and haranguing refs to get into their psyche. It's sickening and saddening to watch.
they bring it on themselves by failing to impose discipline on the field. Occasionally it would actually be good to see the refs 'lose their temper' with ppl like Smith, and those that continually engage in professional fouls, and pointless backchatting. It wouls soon stop.

wouldnt matter who we picked with the bias refs tonight.

That was one hell of a stitch up!

I can cop losing but that match seemed to have been decided before the refs walked out of their rooms.

Once they got well in front, it was always going to be ugly.

I may even give up going to origin next year for the first time since the 80's. That's how disillusioned I am with the game and refs in general.

WORST... ORIGIN.......... EVER

I mean what really else can you say? Refereeing was the worst I've seen in recent years, what a joke, but on the other hand, how bad were we? We just gave up? To me it needed someone to do something inspirational, a big hit, a big run.....something. But it was just sadly lacking.

Can someone explain what happened when Greg (he's Greg not Greg Inglis, he's just such a genial fellow) knocked that ball back from over the deadball line and then Dugan ran off? Why was that a drop out? I'm confused on that ruling?

Disgraceful.
Dugan. Forgot to insert his tampon played the entire game with his knees together. Custodian of the worst beating in origin history. Snake is fit and firing and this westie breezer is chosen. SACKED never to play again.
B Morris aka the WOW. Worst orign winger of all time. Lost count but at least 2 tries scored on him per start SACKED never to play again.
Jennings true to his colours past and present a real pussy in defence and a cock with the ball
B Morris slightly less mentally challenged than his brother but equally inept in defence. SACKED never to play again.
Hop jr a disgrace to his former club to be expectes given his current one SACKED never to play again.
Pearce weak. Worst player in the history of origin. Not a pube on his old.man when it comes to balls. Improved on his last erformance by.missing 10 tackles over his.last effort of 7.SACKED never to play football again.
7 signed for newcastle who will struggle to find a worse half in the state
8 too many dags in his skanky westie mop. Cut your hair and still in the side.
18 m ennis try p ennis. Failed to sledge his way past his head gear. SACKED never to play again.
10 tamou only.nsw player with any starch great stiff arm uppercut combo and as such nsw best. Game hampered by the mental.midget coaching him
11 scott a fossil SACKED never to play again. One of the most useless displays i have see SACKED never to play again.
12 hoffwoman left the fieldnin his skirt after one run at The menacing cooper cronk as he had promised his.mum not to hurt him SACKED never to play again.
13 did we have a lock today. Dip**** gallen once again letting his ego ahead of team lead from the sheds.SACKED never to play again.
14 powder puff spear. SACKED never to play again.
15 how the roosters second most over rated player got a go i will never know.SACKED never to play again.
16 held back so he didnt hurt anyone or rain on lauries friends 55th birthday klemmer resembled a man who had just been made a eunuch. If he can get his balls back from dave smith give him a run
17 jackson in the sude because he can tackle left on the pine because he can tackle. Jury out
Daley the tampon. Selectz all of the aforementioned faiures. Chose breezer as he aways has a spare maxi pad in his kit bag. SACKED never to coach again.
That dumb video coach formerly of us now at the dogs
SACKED never to play again.

If we dont.take over nsw i dont know how i watxh another origin

Manly to Win

Disgraceful.
Dugan. Forgot to insert his tampon played the entire game with his knees together. Custodian of the worst beating in origin history. Snake is fit and firing and this westie breezer is chosen. SACKED never to play again.
B Morris aka the WOW. Worst orign winger of all time. Lost count but at least 2 tries scored on him per start SACKED never to play again.
Jennings true to his colours past and present a real pussy in defence and a cock with the ball
B Morris slightly less mentally challenged than his brother but equally inept in defence. SACKED never to play again.
Hop jr a disgrace to his former club to be expectes given his current one SACKED never to play again.
Pearce weak. Worst player in the history of origin. Not a pube on his old.man when it comes to balls. Improved on his last erformance by.missing 10 tackles over his.last effort of 7.SACKED never to play football again.
18 m ennis try p ennis. Failed to sledge his way past his head gear. SACKED never to play again.
10 tamou only.nsw player with any starch great stiff arm uppercut combo and as such nsw best. Game hampered by the mental.midget coaching him
11 scott a fossil SACKED never to play again. One of the most useless displays i have see SACKED never to play again.
12 hoffwoman left the fieldnin his skirt after one run at The menacing cooper cronk as he had promised his.mum not to hurt him SACKED never to play again.
13 did we have a lock today. Dip**** gallen once again letting his ego ahead of team lead from the sheds.SACKED never to play again.
15 how the roosters second most over rated player got a go i will never know.SACKED never to play again.
16 held back so he didnt hurt anyone or rain on lauries friends 55th birthday klemmer resembled a man who had just been made a eunuch. If he can get his balls back from dave smith give him a run
17 jackson in the sude because he can tackle left on the pine because he can tackle. Jury out
Daley the tampon. Selectz all of the aforementioned faiures. Chose breezer as he aways has a spare maxi pad in his kit bag. SACKED never to coach again.

Manly to Win

Do we have enough players to field a team next year?

Can someone explain what happened when Greg (he's Greg not Greg Inglis, he's just such a genial fellow) knocked that ball back from over the deadball line and then Dugan ran off? Why was that a drop out? I'm confused on that ruling?

Me too. There were so many strange decisions. Stuff it, we'll done Cane Toads - the results are in history and that is all that matters. I still have no idea WTF really happened out there!

Seriously must of been watching a different game.

Who stood out for NSW? Did Hopoate play the second half? Did Pearce kick more than two balls in eighty minutes? NSW were hopeless, QLD played well.

If it were the maroon of Manly you'd be applauding a great refereeing performance where the players decided the score rather then a poor team being given penalty after penalty to alter the momentum of the game for the 'spectacle'.

I had high hopes for NSW but other then your usual home team sway that can be expected they never gave themselves a chance and deserved the hiding.

Galen had heart, Ennis was better than expected not that the halves done anything with his decent service. The young forwards are good and will get better but they aren't there yet.

Disgraceful.

Manly to Win
On a scale of sober to drunk i think you just shat in a hallway, pissed on a cop shop's front window while doing the bubbler and punching a sponsor after calling his daughter something vile

Disgraceful.

Manly to Win
Mate. Take a breath. You have more sacks than a potato farmer.

Can someone please tell me why DCE was not with the Queensland team at Suncorp? I would have thought he should be there.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8