russell smith

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
shouldnt be much to complain about sunday with smith refereeing.i doubt he is very competent but he does not seem biased.

seriously though i think it is a positive as he wouldnt have dealt with our whining approach much and shouldnt have any preconceived ideas.we need to address this quickly.seems to be a lot of media attention on it.we will need all the help we can get this week.

Hopefully he will be a "hometown Harry", a 10 - 2 penalty count like the Souths game will help. Hopefully at least 15,000 will turn up in full voice.

Mothers day will dwindle the crowd, I already know of about 10 people not going because of it.

Monas needs to shut his mouth he argues like a kid wanting Maccas!

He was very embarrasing at the Broncos game. You can see the look on the refs face as monas continues to believe somehow magic powers will change a decision. It bugs me to see and considering some penalties are valid, whats the point of saying anything?

go get a coffee Matabele that was terrible!

I am sure he will hear it through the TV too :D

You better get your sledging for opposing teams down a lotbetter than that before the penriF game

must say the crowd has helped, from memory we have got some great early penalties every game at Brookie, and so we should! :blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh:

I guess it helps when a few baboons yell out "Get em on side they have been doing it all day" after about 90 seconds. !doh:

I guess it helps when a few baboons yell out \"Get em on side they have been doing it all day\" after about 90 seconds. !doh:

I love that call.

I love nothing more than telling the touchy to get off the field or cheering him on for hist run up the sideline. Those guys are like stone, and I have only once got a reaction from one of them

difference is tooves got away with it. The refs dont put up with the same crap that they use to these days

I Think you should Ask Hollywood Harrigan about that Dan , I seem to remember an Incident
at Lang Park

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4