rumours vs reality?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Ducking hell. Just go for a swim and wait for the cricket and give your brains a rest. It's over.

Go fishing or surfing or camping or pigging but all these rumours will play themselves out regardless of how many times you post here.

Here is a fact. Rub fish sauce on any cut of lamb - rack, leg, shoulder or even chops and it will be a thousand percent better than you could ever even imagine. Not too much just a couple of drops. But it will rock your world.

Ducking hell. Just go for a swim and wait for the cricket and give your brains a rest. It's over.

Go fishing or surfing or camping or pigging but all these rumours will play themselves out regardless of how many times you post here.

Here is a fact. Rub fish sauce on any cut of lamb - rack, leg, shoulder or even chops and it will be a thousand percent better than you could ever even imagine. Not too much just a couple of drops. But it will rock your world.
And if you have Netflix, rick and morty is great. So is Ozarks.

Now that's an image I can't erase, you rubbing your sauce over lambs

Who knows. Moylan could change his mind. Most if not all panthers fans saying its bull****.
We certainly need some small cattle changes. I love to see us land him but not real confident reminds when we missed out on fittler to roosters.

How did Manly fans react to the rumours that Hasler was off to the dogs?

Look I will be fine. I love the phub...
Or put myself through the pain our watching our pitiful cricketers try to beat the poms.

Look I will be fine. I love the phub...
Or put myself through the pain our watching our pitiful cricketers try to beat the poms.

3-1 series win, with a half million sunburnt poms's crying as can added bonus.

3-1 series win, with a half million sunburnt poms's crying as can added bonus.
Well you think so. Form line from both not great, they lost to windies in test and us bangers.
I say we prepare fast decks with some movement, to allow an attack of cummins, Patterson, Starc and hazelwood. Good luck poms

One person we should consider recruiting is the NRL scriptwriter.
A great idea in theory, however I found this on his FB page
images (1).jpg

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10