rumours vs reality?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

KNUCKLES

weights before dates
so in a matter of a week since our season has prematurely ended rumours of player signings have rocketed. with people believing we have big names on the way whilst media outlets believe we have no room in the cap for it. below i have the list of names going around im hoping someone on here with more inside knowledge can break it down to more of a reality case then a rumoured one.
matt moylan
jacob lilyman
todd carney
william hopoate
bodene thompson
david klemmer
cooper cronk
warringah rats winger?? who is he??
is there anyone else i missed? who can enlighten me as to what is on and what is not?

I think the only legitimate ones we are chasing is Moylan, Klemmer and maybe Will Hoppa. The others seem strange, Bodene Thompson may be a target although I doubt it

The only genuine rumour that is not a rumour, it's really in the pipe line, is Moylan.

Will Hoppa is not being shopped by the Dogs and Klemmer is 1000/1 to leave because the Dogs still want him...

The recruitment focus is on Moylan and nothing else at the moment. It could change but the priority right now is to move Green to the Warriors and bring Moylan in. Lussick could be a casualty in this too but hope not.

This year the club has come out within days to hose down rumors of players who we are chasing break in the media. Tagatese from the sharks is one can't remember the others but the club is silent on one rumor and that is the Moylan one so i'd say thay there is definetly something in that rumor.

Also heard Lussick wants out but that was before he started to start matches.

Who knows. Moylan could change his mind. Most if not all panthers fans saying its bull****.
We certainly need some small cattle changes. I love to see us land him but not real confident reminds when we missed out on fittler to roosters.

Who knows. Moylan could change his mind. Most if not all panthers fans saying its bull****.
We certainly need some small cattle changes. I love to see us land him but not real confident reminds when we missed out on fittler to roosters.

Snake has a lot more credibility than any inbred panthers supporter!

The rumours are usually far more exciting than the real signings. If we were to obtain the services of Moylan that would be an exception. Not to mention a feather in Barrett's Sea Eagles cap.

You would have to think the moylan rumour has some legs. Moylan is fit and wanted to play tonight but club denied him. If he decides to move we are first choice and are making way to fit him in the cap. Green would be the biggest piece of the puzzle but think he would take up another lucrative 3 year deal considering manly probably wont offer him another. Hastings also told to look elsewhere so he is not in manlys plans. Panthers have young stars Edwards and Tyrone May off contract and are looking to sign them up long term. Would make that a lot easier if Moylan was cut.

Gould said in the media that Dylan Edwards needs to be commended for the professional and outstanding manner in which he rehabbed his recent injury...which is true but may also be a bit of a backhanded remark at Moylan?

Last edited:

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8