Rumoured and Confirmed Signings

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Status
Not open for further replies.

eagles2win

Bencher
Re: Rumoured Signings

Rambo1987 link said:
[quote author=Rambo1987 link=topic=182270.msg303125#msg303125 date=1287534846]
[quote author=Ant80 link=topic=182270.msg303121#msg303121 date=1287533797]
James Graham is going to be having a look at a place to live in Australia. Which pretty much confirm's he's going to be playing in the NRL after 2011.
I hope Crusher has got his finger on the pulse here. Use Killa (Jamie played with James at St Helens a few years ago.
Surely we'll have some space to maneuver in the 2012 season.

Roosters have been pushing hard for and will find someway to fit him under the cap.
Manly should look at some of the Kumuls playing in the 4 nations - match payments or $50,000.00 would pick up a few of them - poor guys earn nothing in PNG.
[/quote]

My nephew plays with the Tigers SG Ball side and they are bragging about Graham coming in 2012.
[/quote]
AQNd so has every other team he has been linked with.
Spoken to a few Saints(St Helens - I probably should explain that I call St Helens - Saints, St George Illawarra Dragons - Dragons and Les Catalans Dragons - Catalans) supporters they feel he, might be looking at us.
He would want to win a premiership after missing out 3 years straight( and I mean playing in 3 grand finals straight ). Next season I think the Tigers will reach there peak next season we still have a young backline and by 2012 most of which will have a bit of experience. Not to mention we will still have a descent spine of a team.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan

RUSSELL CROWE has made an audacious attempt to lure Sonny Bill Williams to South Sydney.

Not content with snaring the prized signatures of superstars Sam Burgess and Greg Inglis, Crowe has spoken to Williams about the possibility of shifting to Redfern after the Rugby World Cup this year.

It's understood that Crowe proposed the move after being introduced to Williams by mutual friend Anthony Mundine.

Crusaders and All Blacks star Williams will become one of the most sought-after stars in either rugby code when he becomes a free agent at the end of the year. There will be no shortage of offers from NRL clubs - Williams was recently spotted dining with Parramatta coach Stephen Kearney, prompting speculation the cashed-up Eels are a contender for his services.

more >>> http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/crowe-sets-his-sights-on-sonny-bill-20110115-19rxn.html

G

Wolfpack link said:
Yeah dislocated collarbone in 2010, which didn't heal quickly hence the teams decision to sit him out for the season & reco the shoulder in order to fix the niggling problems from 09.
that dislocation did even happen in the season proper,, it happend in the very last training run before they played the tigers 1st round , so basically  wolfie hasnt seen no footy since 09  atleast brett played the 1st round last yr.. wolfie didnt even do that,,

endzone

I was under the impression that the bulldogs had to be compensated and until they were Williams was unable to play for another club also hasn't David Gallop stated that he would have to gain permission of the NRL to resume in the NRL?

no starting next year his orignal contract with the dogs will be finished so its ok they no longer need to pay the bulldogs and gallop has previously stated that sonny bill will only be allowed back in the nrl once his contract with the bulldogs was finished

eagles2win

Bencher

endzone link said:
I was under the impression that the bulldogs had to be compensated and until they were Williams was unable to play for another club also hasn't David Gallop stated that he would have to gain permission of the NRL to resume in the NRL?

That was while he was still contracted to them. I think his Bulldog contract expires this year so would make it free for him to change teams

but surely there would be no way that Souths could fit him in,that would be making a mockery of the already laughable cap that already exists,then if would be open slather for other clubs to do it.They, Souths are already doing as they please.They must trying to get the most hated club tag as well.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan

Adam Blair to Tigers

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/watchful-tigers-keen-to-snare-blair-as-rivals-start-to-drop-off-20110323-1c6ta.html

Captain of the Gate

Reserve Grader

BErKeLEy_eAgLe link said:
Adam Blair to Tigers

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/watchful-tigers-keen-to-snare-blair-as-rivals-start-to-drop-off-20110323-1c6ta.html

Tigers are struggling with their cap as is. I don't see how they can possibly afford Blair, especially at the overly inflated price he is asking. Marshall, Farah, Ellis, Tuqiri and Lawrence are all on top dollar plus guys like Heinigton, Payten, Gibbs, Galloway and Ayshford are all on decent coin. Hell if Beau Ryan, a fringe 1st grade winger, can be earning 150k a year at the club all the names listed above must be on far more

maxta

First Grader
Premium Member

Captain of the Gate link said:
[quote author=BErKeLEy_eAgLe link=topic=182270.msg326727#msg326727 date=1300911479]
Adam Blair to Tigers

Tigers are struggling with their cap as is. I don't see how they can possibly afford Blair, especially at the overly inflated price he is asking.  [/quote]
So true - almost a 2nd book job - is it the West Storm??

Masked Eagle

Bencher
RE: Rumoured Signings

Kiwi Eagle said:
Warriors are throwing about a million for 3 years at Nathan friend

I can see some potential targets from the Warriors, especially if rumours of unrest are true. I've mentioned him in another thread but I think Russell Packer would be an ideal signing.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
RE: Rumoured Signings

Kiwi Eagle said:
Warriors have officially announced Nathan Friend today, 2 years with an option for a 3rd

Should fit the Auckland culture nicely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 118 22
14 10 4 78 22
13 8 5 66 20
14 8 6 143 18
13 7 6 81 18